Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

JoeCorrado

Reaction score
ChopBlock;4213228 said:
Brooking, Bennett, Buehler.

Three B's that need to go.

The killer B's ~ I can't agree with you though.

If Buehler earns his spot when cold weather hits, we will be happy to have the extra yards on kick offs, and maybe a long FG attempt or three.

Bennet helps the run game, we shouldn't be throwing his way when he is being covered by a CB... really, he just is not a great receiving TE. He is helpful in the run game, and maybe a few selective pass receptions to keep the defense honest.

Brooking, this will likely be his last season with us anyway. He is here for the season, deal with it. He is not the guy we really want in coverage... that guy is in the locker room with an injury. Hopefully Lee is able to play the 2nd half.

Speaking of which, second half coming up... back to the game for me!

Go Cowboys, we have seen teams come back before, why not now? Heck, anybody who buys Lotto tickets knows what I mean. :cool:

Air Force One

Reaction score
coogrfan;4213333 said:
The classic "you're no good, we just suck" defense?

Not buying it. Philly is kicking our butts on both sides of the ball.

oh no dude, not like that.. we suck tonight, to be sure. I'm just saying the eagles are not some great football team all of a sudden.

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
links18;4213317 said:
He isn't scrambling very much. In previous years, he would avoid the pressure. Romo has always made the o-line look better than it is. Not so much this year.

The guy's still playing with bad ribs, wearing a jacket and taking injections before every game.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SDCowboy85;4213290 said:
He's being sacked. Not going down.

I thought you left? Oh wait .. did you return so you can once again leave for dramatic effect?

#reality

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It's Unacceptable for this team to not even show up. If you are going to lose at least compete and play with heart

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dodger;4213316 said:
I don't think I have ever come on here to bad-mouth the Cowboys, but what I just saw was the most gutless, cowardly thing I've ever seen from this team.

You're down 24 points, and you won't go for it on 4th and short??

Are you ****ing kidding me?

I don't care if they come back and make it a game. I'm done with watching cowards tonight. I'd rather go spend this time with my son who jumps off our bed and runs into the wall. Yeah, sometimes he gets a bit hurt, but at least he shows a LOT more guts than these *******.

They can all go to hell.

Wow, no room for just having an off night.

SWG9

Reaction score
coogrfan;4213333 said:
The classic "you're no good, we just suck" defense?

Not buying it. Philly is kicking our butts on both sides of the ball.

No kidding, if you're averaging close to 10 yards a pop, you're getting killed.

No if ands or buts.

Reid clearly saw something in the tape, you just have to tip your hat to him and hope it gets fixed for next week.

Silverstar

Reaction score
This team is like a rollercoaster ride.

3-4 here we come...that will make JG's record so far 8-7.

We couldn't score a TD against the deadskins and looks like we can't score one against the iggles either....WTH?!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Garret is the main problem. Look what Harb has done with Alex friggin Smith in SF. Noone can honestly say Alex is even in Romo's league. If Jim was here, I bet we would have 1 loss at most.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Jason Garrett acknowledges they have not gotten anything going offensively...nah...really?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Reality;4213352 said:
I thought you left? Oh wait .. did you return so you can once again leave for dramatic effect?

#reality

You may be thinking of someone else since I just said I was going to eat dinner. :confused: