Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

The Natural

Reaction score
I think I'm out after this touchdown drive by the Eagles, I just want to see what new way the defense is gonna fold

rcaldw

Reaction score
In all honesty, and I don't know how else to describe this.... it just looks weird... you would almost think we came here to lay down. It is that dominant.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Are we seriously going to get SHut out by the Eagles D? Making them look like the 2000 Ravens Defense. :rolleyes:

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
Geeze, I can't win. Now Maclin returning punts and Desean getting nothing on my fantasy team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm going to bed. **** this. I can't believe anyone gets paid for this.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
We are so damned afraid to throw vertical. I know Romo does have much time but we need to move him on a sprint right and let him make his own time, I have not seen a single called roll out.

utrunner07

Reaction score
This game is lost, no coming back now. Time to put the back ups in and see who can play.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
what kind of routes and offense are we freaking running? it seems teams has really figured this crummy offense out. Do we run shorter to medium routes. It seems like a see alot of go routes against deep safeties.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
rcaldw;4213767 said:
In all honesty, and I don't know how else to describe this.... it just looks weird... you would almost think we came here to lay down. It is that dominant.

Eagles are cheating. :)

StylisticS

Reaction score
Once again, ill say it. Hudson Houck needs to go. Whatever is being taught to these guys is not working. Romo has no time to do anything.

Ren

Reaction score
Romo has been pretty damn awful in this one, can't even complete a flanker screen without putting it in the dirt

anava

Reaction score
Garret's play calling stinks....Line is sucking *** and have thrown zero screens or slants.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Worst offensive performance in a long time.

Down 27 points and we're dinking/dunking it.