Cbz40 Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 7 Philadelphia Eagles 34 | FINAL

Patton

Benched
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4213706 said:
Yes, because not overturning something that was OBVIOUS to everyone on the planet saved the "conspiracy".

If the Cowboys played better there would be nothing to complain about. The team is just not good. How many excuses can be made for this organization being garbage?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mike_45;4213695 said:
I am hoping for a first down!!!!!

Or a vick injury.

Lol all this crap before the ball is snapped.

Just run the ****ing play!

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Romo consistently throwing to Witten with a guy draped all over him.

This offense is very predictable.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4213683 said:
There is no way JG is going anywhere for a minimum of 2 more years. That's a MINIMUM. Jerry will stick with him FOR-E-VER.

I think we need to get some players out of here. players like Tellus needs to go immediately.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3 wides 2nd and 10

Romo fake draw horrible screen to Dez. Way too low.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
Garret isn't even trying anything different...

He isn't an inventive offensive coordinator... he relies on guys manning up and beating scheme... he is just like phillips... its great when it works, but you need a coach.

Trajan

Reaction score
Why did I pick so many Cowboys for my fantasy team ? This will be a double-whammy tomorrow when I have -12 points.

newlander

Reaction score
and so does Rob...but the way alot of you guys overrate this team and it's 'talent' is.....:cool: baffling to me. I was ABUSED for saying 7-9 before the season. I think ONE guy agreed with me. Ryan did a great job the first six games, but you can't cover up our total lack of talent at key positions for too long: ILB, safety, dline....not to mention the whole oline blows except Smith. We need a real football man at GM and an experienced *** kickin' head coach like Chucky IMO. Won't happen, but...that's what is needed. Bet Jerrah is trembling thinking about the crap storm this will produce this week. I hat his guts for not doing the decent thing and letting a real GM run this team. He couldn't get in all his idiotic 'interviews" every day if he allowed that. __________ YOU JERRAH!:banghead:

Patton

Benched
Reaction score
The Natural;4213722 said:
Every pass from here on out should go to Dez, Miles, or Laurent. Witten doesnt have his head on straight tonight either

I'm sure everyone just wants to go home at this point.

Doomsay

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys Fan;4213670 said:
Yeah. Horrible performance today, but we just have to forgot about it, move on, and take advantage of an easy schedule. Call me crazy, but I still see us winning the division.

I suspect that few teams (at full strength) that have been thoroughly routed and embarrassed like this by a divisional opponent, ever make the playoffs.

rcaldw

Reaction score
yea, cause we all know there is only one route called :rolleyes: Romo is not good tonight either.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 10

5:47 left

Romo back, pass to Witten who goes no where. Well done.