Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

dffl11

Reaction score
whats the status on Orlando? is he coming back? did i miss a report, or have they not said yet???

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I can say one thing our defense is playing good. If ball makes the tackle on the screen who knows what would happen.

any word on scand

jaybird

Reaction score
When orlandic went out the defense started giving up more plays. More confusion in the secondary.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4100906 said:
Look, there's no time to panic. We're still up by 3 on the road against the Jets defense.

Under Wade, we'd probably be down by 28 and the players would be ready to turn on the XBoX360s after the game.

More like by halftime if Wade was still here.

popp1234

Reaction score
DallasEast;4100943 said:
:shush: You're interfering with the rue. ;)

You know what? I am overall impressed with the Cowboys thus far. But it getting pretty damn annoying watching this D play lights out for almost a full half just to see the opposing team march right down the field for a score right before half time. Unreal!

Ren

Reaction score
Strange first half some really good and some really bad, hopefully the OL plays a little better in the 2nd and the D tightens up again

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
rangers71;4100911 said:
Wish people would get some perspective here. If I had told this board before the game we would be leading at half 10 -7 how many of you would have been thrilled?

*raises hand*

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Ball has to make that tackle on LT...at least slow him up. He had a free shot at his legs and completely whiffed giving LT a lane to the end zone.

Overall...the team is competing. The last drive was a bit of a downer, but the other team gets paid too.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
rangers71;4100911 said:
Wish people would get some perspective here. If I had told this board before the game we would be leading at half 10 -7 how many of you would have been thrilled?

I would have. I am now.

wileedog

Reaction score
landroverking;4100953 said:
I have a feeling the Jets come oh flat in the 2nd half.

Let's hope they continue to ignore the idea of running the ball.

Doomsay

Reaction score
rangers71;4100911 said:
Count me thrilled also still worried about tony

sbark

Reaction score
halftime adjustments.......how many can Garrett make with young Oline...

Tellus blocking skills would be handy here...