Cbz40 GameDay Thread | Dallas Cowboys 24 New York Jets 27 | FINAL

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I like the game so far. I think Dallas really has to start pulling out some screen passes.

Get Felix out in space.

spook930

Reaction score
Nirvana;4100975 said:
Sandrick sprained ankle - will not return.

I think I'm going to cry! Ball hasn't played all that bad, but goin forward he has to make plays!

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Dallas is owning the TOP 18:25-11:35. They need to keep that up in the 2nd half. Hopefully their D starts to get tired and our RBs start taking over.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
7 pts allowed in the 1st half is nice, no turnovers, and a good drive crushed by penalties. A lot of you had us as the worst defense in the league, so i don't know how anyone could be disappointed.

Alan Ball is not looking good in this game which could be a HUGE problem, but overall i think our defense will play well. It will come down to who can take care of the ball, one int, fumble, or screw up can cost us the game.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
ball is playing worst than he did in preseason. I was alright with him but man does he look bad. Can't cover, tackle, and is confused too much.
Just throw to the guy in his zone he will be open because ball is too busy playing man:laugh2:

Ren

Reaction score
2233boys;4100993 said:
Pleasantly surprised so far, although I am expecting a total *** raping in the second half.

It would have been nice to be able to hold them 0 in the first half.

apart from the no huddle right before half where the D just looked confused their offense looks meh at best up until now. We're in this to the end if we can avoid turnovers

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ren;4100967 said:
Strange first half some really good and some really bad, hopefully the OL plays a little better in the 2nd and the D tightens up again

losing scandrick is where this defense started giving up some in the pass game. It is not like we are loaded at CB position especially when you consider Alan Ball is now one of the two primary CBs

Hopefully we stay aggressive at the line of scrimmage on defense and the safeties shift to help out Ball more

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need to get back to establishing a running game, get Dez back into the game plan somehow, put him in motion, run a reverse, crossing pattern, slants.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Need to get back to establishing a running game, get Dez back into the game plan somehow, put him in motion, run a reverse, crossing pattern, slants.

Frozen700

Reaction score
we are so screwed

Rob's scheme may save us....but Romo and the O have to bring their A Game now

popp1234

Reaction score
I know one thing. The Jets should be embarrassed if they to not get a win tonight. I mean we have most of our secondary out, totally revamped(and very young oline, with 2/5 coming off injuries). Hell, even the refs are pulling for them. lol

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10 NY.

2 TE set - Sanchez hand off hit in the back field Hatcher and Lee there to clean up.