Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

jimmy40

Reaction score
lane;4288060 said:
looked like a cow pasture.

i'm guessing hs playoffs.
I didn't see much of the game but I didn't see much footing issues from the parts I saw.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jimmy40;4288083 said:
I didn't see much of the game but I didn't see much footing issues from the parts I saw.

all game long jimmy..

peterson damn near injured himself on one play..

players were slipping and sliding all day long.

anava

Reaction score
BaybeeJay;4287965 said:
The field was absolute ****. The NFL shouldn't allow Arizona to keep a field like that.

Who cares about the field...just a weak excuse, last I checked both teams played on the same field.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
anava;4288094 said:
Who cares about the field...just a weak excuse, last I checked both teams played on the same field.

very true..

the field at fed ex was worse.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Anyone hear the excuses in the post game presser?

Not like it matters, though. GB and NO are as sure of a thing for the NFCChampionship as the cowboys and niners were in the early 90s.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
diehard2294;4287586 said:
I try to do the same, but its getting really hard to do anymore... I love the game of football and after games like this I cant even watch the night game

Its like getting kicked in the nuts with this team

I used to feel that way. I guess I'm an old schooler. I've seen the Cowboys win three Super Bowls. So that kind of sustains me. It's not like I'm a Browns or Lions fan. At least I can say I've had the experience of my favorite team winning the big one.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
tyke1doe;4288136 said:
I used to feel that way. I guess I'm an old schooler. I've seen the Cowboys win three Super Bowls. So that kind of sustains me. It's not like I'm a Browns or Lions fan. At least I can say I've had the experience of my favorite team winning the big one.
I have seen them all too and appreciate them...but when you have a winning tradition it shouldn't take this long to get back on top

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the simple fact is this.

dez put us in fg range automatic after that beast return..we would have maybe scored a td with that field position.

problem was...bull**** call on scandrick wiped it out.

scandrick never touched him...incidental contact.

jimmy40

Reaction score
lane;4288093 said:
all game long jimmy..

peterson damn near injured himself on one play..

players were slipping and sliding all day long.
like I said I didn't see much, of course the guy on the screen pass in OT didn't have a problem.:bang2:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
jimmy40;4288278 said:
like I said I didn't see much, of course the guy on the screen pass in OT didn't have a problem.:bang2:

:laugh2:

jimmy40

Reaction score
lane;4288055 said:
i can't..

i'm no longer allowed to start a thread.

someone shut me down.:)
I can't either. maybe you have to donate money?

Zman5

Reaction score
lane;4288210 said:
the simple fact is this.

dez put us in fg range automatic after that beast return..we would have maybe scored a td with that field position.

problem was...bull**** call on scandrick wiped it out.

scandrick never touched him...incidental contact.

Like the announcer said, what's Scandrick to do when a guy turns and just stops in front of him. That was a BS call.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
lane;4288210 said:
the simple fact is this.

More likely we would have had Murray fall down for a loss of 3, then a false start, a 2-yard pass to Phillips, a delay of game, an incompletion to Ogletree, called timeout, then missed a 49-yard field goal.

links18

Reaction score
Zman5;4288295 said:
Like the announcer said, what's Scandrick to do when a guy turns and just stops in front of him. That was a BS call.

And that was the second BS block in the back call on Scandrick on a punt return.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
AdamJT13;4288484 said:
More likely we would have had Murray fall down for a loss of 3, then a false start, a 2-yard pass to Phillips, a delay of game, an incompletion to Ogletree, called timeout, then missed a 49-yard field goal.

:laugh2:

sad thing is...you are probably right.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
AdamJT13;4288484 said:

:signmast:

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
anava;4288094 said:

Do you need a player blow a knee before you see the reason?

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Well, Detroit at least has a dumber team than we do. They can't get out of their own way with the PFs.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;4287825 said:
ROMO is now 6-11 in December.

This will get pinned on him.

You understand now why you can't pin losses on the QB?

Romo put us in position to win that game at the end again.

Instead the kicker misses and the defense collapses.