Cbz40 Post Game Day Thread | Dallas Cowboys 13 Arizona Cardinals 19 | FINAL/OT

links18

Reaction score
Maybe now they will be forced to admit that the offense isn't OK. i doubt they can get it fixed before next week though. :(

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
lane;4287822 said:
he looked heartbroken and angry like he wanted to strangle someone..

more heartbroken than anything else.
he should be this team has a ways to go to even think of being a contender!!

bjfrancez

Reaction score
Nothing will change with JJ. Garrett is in over his head and JJ will do nothing.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The entire second half we let kolb get outside on us...even when blitzing a db from outside, we lost contain on the other side to let him escape and throw the ball...inexcusable.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
Chuck 54;4287858 said:
The entire second half we let kolb get outside on us...even when blitzing a db from outside, we lost contain on the other side to let him escape and throw the ball...inexcusable.
one of many glaring problems

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
why are we not allowed to make new threads after a game?

MegaMagick

Reaction score
bjfrancez;4287853 said:
Nothing will change with JJ. Garrett is in over his head and JJ will do nothing.

Jerry isn't going to let both Norv and Sparano get snapped up by other teams, one of them will be brought in as OC/assistant HC whether Garrett likes it or not.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;4287734 said:
I agree....although not a JG hater I think he is far too conservative.

To be clear I'm not a Garrett hater, I like him and rooted for him to get the job, I think he's perfect for the situation and should be good long term. I think (hope :pray: ) he'll learn from mistakes like today. I think we're all just a little disheartened because things we're laying out so well for them and the opportunity to get up by two games on NY was ripe for the picking.

I just have no idea what this team will do from week to week, they could right the ship next week or sink further, I think its just gonna be a white knuckle season as its been all year.

I hate that Witten, Romo & Ware are starting to get into the twilight of their careers and I sure would love to see them climb the mountain together just once but I'm afraid the clock is clicking and if mgt doesn't fill a team around them quickly, they're going to miss out.

For all the criticism the Cowboys mgt gets, they seem to have, for the most part, put a bunch of good guys together that aren't trouble makers and you want to root for and see succeed without fearing they're all going to blow up their careers at a modern day version of the 90's white house.

I still believe the arrow is pointing up and am excited to see if guys like Murray and Lee can change the mindset and be future leaders of this team

dboy214

Benched
Reaction score
lane;4287770 said:
I have seen Jerry's reaction to just about every game the Cowboys have played since he bought the team. I have NEVER seen him turn away from a play.

I have never seen him reacting the way he did. He turned and walked to the back of his suite, his wife was reaching out to him, obviously worried about him, I just don't know what to say. I have just never seen him react this way.

He looked like he wanted a scalp. Just don't know whose. Garrett or DeCam??

yeah i agree. never seen jerry like that.

Switz

Reaction score
lane;4287878 said:
why are we not allowed to make new threads after a game?

pretty lame..

key in the grandiose excuse by those incharge.:laugh1:

BaybeeJay

Reaction score
The field was absolute ****. The NFL shouldn't allow Arizona to keep a field like that.

kmp77

Reaction score
yimyammer;4287917 said:
I think (hope :pray: ) he'll learn from mistakes like today.

When has he ever learned the last several seasons?!?!?!?! He's had plenty of time to adjust as an OC. When has he ever admitted to messing up? When has he tried to bring in an OC to help this team? He's too perfect in his world to "learn".....you only learn when you're wrong.

Frozen700

Reaction score
bjfrancez;4287714 said:
We will not win the division. We will not beat the Giants next week. I don't think we can beat the Eagles.

we seriously can't...i have 0 faith in this D to stop the Giants...with Newman, ball, james, and brooking

we will get eaten alive

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Switz;4287958 said:
pretty lame..

key in the grandiose excuse by those incharge.:laugh1:

damn...this used to be a great forum.

oh well.

jimmy40

Reaction score
BaybeeJay;4287965 said:
The field was absolute ****. The NFL shouldn't allow Arizona to keep a field like that.
what was wrong with the field?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
links18;4288040 said:
Start a petition thread later.....

i can't..

i'm no longer allowed to start a thread.

someone shut me down.:)

yimyammer

Reaction score
kmp77;4287969 said:
When has he ever learned the last several seasons?!?!?!?! He's had plenty of time to adjust as an OC. When has he ever admitted to messing up? When has he tried to bring in an OC to help this team? He's too perfect in his world to "learn".....you only learn when you're wrong.

Who knows, it doesn't matter to me because he's not going anywhere anytime soon (nor am I suggesting he should), so its pointless to me to try and divine the truth in this matter, especially considering I have no say so or control over what happens.

I think there is evidence to justify believing he's a smart guy and therefore I have hope he'll learn and get better, he may not, but that's where I'm placing my hope, no knock on you if you choose not to, I understand the frustration completely