CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

NotForLong

Reaction score
Every good #1 WR is being doubled. Michael Irvin was his whole career.

A good #1 beats double coverage more often then not. Thats why he is a good #1.
A great WR beats double coverage mostly every time - like Randy Moss for instance. Who was tripled sometimes. And couldnt be stopped even by that.
But those other number 1s didn't have Locked on Dak throwing them the ball.

Cmac

Reaction score
Dez and Amari got kicked off the team because of Dak. TO would decimate Dak
....and T.O. got kicked off the team because of Romo after requesting to be included in the BFF conversations regarding routes and helping the passing game.......now what?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
What is wrong with you. The reason is Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak

Repeat after me. . . . Cowboys run hitches because of Dak

We don't run the plays MM ran with Aaron Rodgers because of Dak

There is no "Better Offensive Coordinator" on the planet Earth that will call other plays because of Dak

The problem is Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak
Dak
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

That stupid rollout option play that defenses know Dak loves ...because it simplifies the reads and allows him to run (which he loves doing but can't do anymore).

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
I don't recall Dez or T.O. or Keyshawn mentally checking out on the field. Had no problems with telling a coordinator a thing or two about what they were seeing on the field.......2 of the 3 got called detrimental, and one of the 2 was labeled a "cancer" from previous tenures, while effort (route running/blocking down field) with the Cowboys got dismissed. Not sure why Keyshawn got mentioned. Anyway, CeeDee shut down the effort last game and did the same against GB......on the field of play. Now that's a bigger problem.
If you don't think Dez was a sideline distraction you didn't watch the Cowboys during Romo/Dez/. Witt and Dez were damn near at it annually. Dez would whine instead of analyzing and trying to figure out how to win that game. Romo - who has ZERO LEADERSHIP CHARISMA - tried to calm Dez but it only made it worse. Let's not mention TO. And Irvin said while he would never yell at Troy or Jimmy...he would give it to his position coach.

No, CeeDee has been a model citizen who has FINALLY HAD ENOUGH. That's what you're seeing. Even professionals have limits. I don't like CeeDee's behavior and said so last year...but I understand *Chris Rock Voice*

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
In my opinion, Dak was looking for Cee Dee on every play at the beginning of the game. To the exclusion of others. He was just absolutely locking in like he does. Dak has two progressions, the intended receiver and check down. His passing in labored. Watch Rodger’s he just flicks passes with ease. Dak is slow has a big wind up and lousy aim. Other than that he is slow, cannot read defenses and has zero touch. Great signing Jethru!!
Now that he's lost his ability to run the ball he's basically Byron Leftwich.

NotForLong

Reaction score
....and T.O. got kicked off the team because of Romo after requesting to be included in the BFF conversations regarding routes and helping the passing game.......now what?
I have no clue how your statement correlates to mine

I said TO would burn down the house and decimate the pampered and coddled Dak

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak should worry about himself and his piss poor play before he goes after another player. Again crap went down before the GB game and it’s still spilling over to now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why are you always asking questions. What is wrong with your comprehension skills

You actually used the same word in your post
Because my post said NOTHING about Dak. This is what you guys do or maybe specifically you.....I can say the sky is blue and you'd say.....but not like Dak. This guy gets brought up in every discussion to the point that the mods have to ban you guys from talking about him in the Gameday Threads that have nothing to do with him or the Cowboys. Its ridiculous.

Its not about comprehension skills its about making simple sense.

Now this is the post I made:

If Yeah I’m not gonna lie it’s starting to become a trend. A clear difference between him and Justin Jefferson. He doesn’t lose focus regardless of the circumstances and he’s had some bad ones.

I compare Lamb to Justin Jefferson.

You reply with "Not as bad as Dak"......

It just doesn't make sense lol. But instead of making you feel bad or less than I ask you a question to clarify because may be I'm the one that's failing to get your point. I could be like everyone else on this site and berate you and name call and all of that other stuff but I'd rather talk football but no I don't understand what you were saying so I asked you a question. That's typically what people do when they don't understand something. Well adults anyway.

NotForLong

Reaction score
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

That stupid rollout option play that defenses know Dak loves ...because it simplifies the reads and allows him to run (which he loves doing but can't do anymore).
4 more years of this. Jerry is such a Moron

I am still dumb founded by the signing. I always new Jerry would cave but I still held out a glimmer of hope. That is why I am I am angry. I am pissed at myself for still having hope knowing full well what the Water on the Brain Owner would do

Now all that is left is watching the **** show while The same old Fans make the same old excuses as the team implodes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
4 more years of this. Jerry is such a Moron

I am still dumb founded by the signing. I always new Jerry would cave but I still held out a glimmer of hope. That is why I am I am angry. I am pissed at myself for still having hope knowing full well what the Water on the Brain Owner would do

Now all that is left is watching the **** show while The same old Fans make the same old excuses as the team implodes.
You don't have to watch it but you can't watch it. Because y'all like this circus. Y'all like to complain. And when they do well it will hurt you and you guys will disappear. WE've seen this story before.

I'l call it now we win against the Giants and you guys will still find something to b and moan about.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Because my post said NOTHING about Dak. This is what you guys do or maybe specifically you.....I can say the sky is blue and you'd say.....but not like Dak. This guy gets brought up in every discussion to the point that the mods have to ban you guys from talking about him in the Gameday Threads that have nothing to do with him or the Cowboys. Its ridiculous.

Its not about comprehension skills its about making simple sense.

Now this is the post I made:

I compare Lamb to Justin Jefferson.

You reply with "Not as bad as Dak"......

It just doesn't make sense lol. But instead of making you feel bad or less than I ask you a question to clarify because may be I'm the one that's failing to get your point. I could be like everyone else on this site and berate you and name call and all of that other stuff but I'd rather talk football but no I don't understand what you were saying so I asked you a question. That's typically what people do when they don't understand something. Well adults anyway.
In your comparison of Jefferson and Lamb. You give credit to Jefferson He doesn't lose focus regardless of the circumstances . . and he has had SOME BAD ONES

Bad Ones which I assumed was a reference to bad QBs. Being that it is you opened yourself up to a rebuttal of QBs. I stated that all the Bad Ones you referenced were not as Bad as Dak

Hence my comment.

You are an angry aggressive Cowboys Poster but I understand because of the position you hold and the cause you crusade

You are pigeon holed into semantics and straw man arguments that you must take an aggressive approach because of your lost cause

NotForLong

Reaction score
You don't have to watch it but you can't watch it. Because y'all like this circus. Y'all like to complain. And when they do well it will hurt you and you guys will disappear. WE've seen this story before.

I'l call it now we win against the Giants and you guys will still find something to b and moan about.
Don't tell me what to do or what I can watch. Who do you think you are? Dak Prescott. This is my team and the last sport I watch.

I watch because they are the Cowboys. It is what it is