CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

Staubacher

Reaction score
What else did the GOAT say about Dak or are you conveniently forgetting that?
Sorry Stan you don't get to change the subject this is what we're talking about here this is what you cultists do, once you're caught in a lie and being stupid you try to change it to something else.

You blamed the receiver for that bad pass Tom Brady thinks otherwise.

Mikexike

Reaction score
The Goat himself said it was a bad throw.

U dont know football
So who was wrong? zeke or dak being pressured and just threw the ball hoping zeke could catch it?

I'm in belief that daks pressure made him throw it like it was suppose to be an inside shoulder throw, But his intentions was actually outside shoulder??? who knows. But i believe tom is right, No matter what shoulder it is, dak needs to make the throw.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I honestly didn't really see "bad" body language. He and the offense were stinking up the joint. How is he supposed to act? He looked frustrated but @ least engaged.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
The Goat himself said it was a bad throw.

U dont know football

LOL, BB makes the exact same assertion at 14:40 here. But I'm sure he's just a homer or something something. Dak is not perfect, and it was definitely a questionable decision to pay a QB that much. But anyone with a brain can see he's the only reason we were in that game, let alone is nowhere near the problem with this team. And yeah, Brady has done nothing but praise Dak as a QB in general the 3 games he's called, so if he's always right then I guess you'll be a Dak fan now, lol.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
@Staubacher these stanleys get their bad takes from tools like this guy

Instead of people that actually played the game

Yeah, all the dudes who are paid to talk about football are wrong and a bunch of angry, anonymous profiles on an internet forum who couldn't sniff those careers have it all figured out. Appreciate the assist in proving my point though. It was in the least not as obvious of a "miss", and the fact you have to harp on one throw to somehow blame Dak after that game just goes to show who the real "cultists" are.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
During the game I saw Lamb visibly frustrated when Dak couldn't throw a five yard pass to Zeke for an easy first down he threw it way behind him and over his head.

Maybe Lamb feels stupid now that he shucked and jived for Dak when Dak was getting ready to sign that contract
CD has no room to point fingers. Tell him to hang onto the ball (see GB playoff game) and this Ravens game. A huge drop and that fumble killed any momentum we have. He's been like this his whole career.

J_Allen

Reaction score
CD is a great player....but I don't care what the numbers say....he is not better than TO or Dez. Part of our redzone issues is the fact that we do not have a physical WR to throw the ball to when we are trying to score from the 10 yard line and in.
Good thing we took that tight end in the second round to ride the bench in those situations.

Aubrey's new contract is getting more expensive by the game.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When Dak connects with CD our whole offense opens up. He should be getting the looks early on. It is Dak's responsibility to get him the ball early on if he is open!
He did. He then proceeds to fumble it away and whines and pouts when things don't go his way.

But many hate Dak so sure, they will be team CD here.

I remember when TO and Dez acted this same way when Romo was here, and they were the bad guys....Funny how this works....:muttley:

NotForLong

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
This fan base is the biggest joke in sports. No way CD can succeed with numb nuts throwing him the ball. The new defensive scheme everyone is employing to beat Dak is a puzzle The Highest paid QB can not crack

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree, CeeDee should probably handle his frustrations better, but I prefer a passionate WR over an Amari type. To be fair to CeeDee, Dak was booed by the fans for his play. They need each other, so they'll work it out...it's a long season.
I like passion too but it can;t be a hissy fit. Have to get to the sidelines with a surface and go over it. All I see Dak do is sit doe eyed.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s sad a pro QB can’t hit a receiver in stride at 5-7 yards. Haven’t you watched any of the video on Dak? Keep making excuses for this fraud. That was a horrible pass!
Obviously he can or he wouldn't be a pro QB. Dak has his shortcomings, but don't pretend he is the only pro QB that makes mistakes. Perfection, even on plays that shouldn't be difficult, has yet to be achieved by any QB ever.