CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I love these Twitter/blogger "experts" who don't know what they're talking about and were such Dak fanboys in the past they can't bring themselves to admit they could be wrong.
He’s right though where the hell was Zeke running on that pass? Looks like he was running towards the other sideline.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I love these CZ "experts" who don't know what they're talking about and were such Dak haters in the past they can't bring themselves to admit they could be wrong.
Wrong again. I was never a Dak hater. I was always in the middle -- he's not as bad as his haters claim and he's not as great as his lovers claim. He's "pretty good."

Lately though, I've had enough. Nine years is long enough to know what he is, which is not good enough.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wrong again. I was never a Dak hater. I was always in the middle -- he's not as bad as his haters claim and he's not as great as his lovers claim. He's "pretty good."

Lately though, I've had enough. Nine years is long enough to know what he is, which is not good enough.
You can feel he’s not good enough. But to sit here and try and play him as some bum is where agendas come up.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Prescott you have a fatal attitude. Support your top three receiver and stick a cork up your butt. How many easy completions did you throw until your opponent force on you until they let up on you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think this is the 2nd time I've ever mentioned it, and I don't think I've ever referenced the David Carr video. It was a joke. Sorry bout your feelinz
It’s ok I’m over it now lol. I got a low tolerance for dudes getting jumped my biggest pet peeve. Win or lose like a man is all I ask.