CD Lamb has been called out by Dak and deservedly so

NotForLong

Reaction score
That ball Dak threw to Zeke was intentionally leading him to MAYBE be able to catch it and sprint to get a first down. Zeke looked over the wrong shoulder. If he caught it over the shoulder he was looking over he may have gained a yard but would likely have been tackled for a loss. Dak has made plenty of bad throws over the years but so much of the passing game issues this year have been drops, receivers not being on the same page just like Zeke in that instance.
If I had a nickel every time I heard this excuse

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I agree, CeeDee should probably handle his frustrations better, but I prefer a passionate WR over an Amari type. To be fair to CeeDee, Dak was booed by the fans for his play. They need each other, so they'll work it out...it's a long season.
Passionate and selfish are not the same thing. I much prefer the way Amari conducts himself rather than having a petulant child pouting on the sideline.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Two sides to a story, and WRs are dependent so you see them get frustrated, especially, if they feel they were open multiple times and didn't receive a pass.
he needs to get open and stop fumbling!!!! in crucial point of the game, in a crucial part of the field.

NotForLong

Reaction score
A leader, and a man, would have grabbed CD after the game and spoken to him about his attitude/preparation/life choices/whatever. At the microphone it should have been nothing but taking responsibility for your own play and what you need to do better.
A man would have grabbed CD? CD would have knocked him out

Chasing6

Reaction score
Two sides to a story, and WRs are dependent so you see them get frustrated, especially, if they feel they were open multiple times and didn't receive a pass.
I think he was open when he fumbled the ball.

NotForLong

Reaction score
So who was wrong? zeke or dak being pressured and just threw the ball hoping zeke could catch it?

I'm in belief that daks pressure made him throw it like it was suppose to be an inside shoulder throw, But his intentions was actually outside shoulder??? who knows. But i believe tom is right, No matter what shoulder it is, dak needs to make the throw.
I have seen the same throw for the last 9 years with the same result. It is a signature Dak throw

FVSTONE

Reaction score
CeeDee has turned into your typical NFL diva receiver and at the end of the Ravens game Dak Prescott got right on the mic and without mentioning any names he said certain things that applied to Lamb. CeeDee must be much better the rest of the season because if the Cowboys want to be successful on offense they are going to need Lamb to be great all the time not just some of the time or when he wants to be like some other Diva receivers that the Cowboys have had in the past i.e. T.O, Dez Bryant, and Keyshawn Johnson.
Two mega millionaires battling it out and neither one is going to win this argument!!!!

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Every WR always thinks they're open, but CeeDee has to keep his head in the game and take care of his business. Don't fumble the ball in the red zone, don't drop passes and don't cause pre-snap penalties. Dak has to be better, but so does CeeDee.

Even Brady called out CeeDee during and after the broadcast.

"Don’t see that from CeeDee much,” said Brady, via The Athletic. “Just some of that body language from him today — CeeDee’s a great player, there’s no doubt about it. Just a little frustration. Sometimes that frustration on the sideline leads to frustration on the field. When I see him at his best, he’s excitable, he brings the juice, brings the energy.”
Lamb was again visibly annoyed that Prescott didn't look his way. The replay left Brady with one conclusion:
“There was nothing there for you, CeeDee."

https://thelandryhat.com/posts/tom-...d-about-ceedee-lamb-cowboys-loss-01j8fk83yyxz

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m team Lamb until he cries and gets the ball and fumbles it. When you do that it means you aren’t focused. Dak and Lamb both need to get on the same page. Crying about it isn’t gonna fix it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I love these Twitter/blogger "experts" who don't know what they're talking about and were such Dak fanboys in the past they can't bring themselves to admit they could be wrong.
I love these CZ "experts" who don't know what they're talking about and were such Dak haters in the past they can't bring themselves to admit they could be wrong.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea ...... Dez, Cooper, Lamb

Its always the other guy

I mean he has blamed the refs, the fans, the front office, the coaches ........ he is gonna run out of people to blame while dodging that mirror.
Cooper is sure lighting up in Cleveland. And Dez blames Garrett for the offense. Don’t use them to enable Lamb for acting like a baby.