Do I need to remind you folks...
Big Daddy TJ fixing to get checked in.
I am ready to introduce myself....
GhzU7wh.jpg

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When CD had to play #1 WR he got shutdown putting up pathetic 17 yards with 4 target, 3 receptions, and of course his famous drop vs the Chiefs.

He isn’t a real #1 WR and Cowboys would be fools to give him #1WR money. He didn’t even want to wear #88 until Jones forced it on. Speaking of forces he was forced the ball more than any other receiver on this team and barely scratched 1K (120 targets) CD will alway be a beta and the real #1 WR on this team is Gallup for now.

I remember the drop. Prescott threw the ball too hard, lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol. I turned 52 a few weeks ago. I would pull a hammy trying to start off the line.
67, I don’t know what I can run. But I’m in pretty good shape because I work out very light weights reps of 15 to 20 total body. Been doing it my whole life it seems since I was maybe 16. It’s good to get old the knowledge

glimmerman

Reaction score
67, I don’t know what I can run. But I’m in pretty good shape because I work out very light weights reps of 15 to 20 total body. Been doing it my whole life it seems since I was maybe 16. It’s good to get old the knowledge
I wish I was that smart. I power lifted for 20 years before I backed off because of injury. Torn both tricep tendons off the elbow. Herniated discs in lower back and neck. Have had 2 failed shoulder surgeries. But my knees are a full go.

Now that I lift that way I wish I had changed to it 10 years ago.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I wish I was that smart. I power lifted for 20 years before I backed off because of injury. Torn both tricep tendons off the elbow. Herniated discs in lower back and neck. Have had 2 failed shoulder surgeries. But my knees are a full go.

Yup. Competitive soccer and martial arts for 20 years. I’m a wreck now. Physically. Lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Ouch. I learned the hard way also being old-school. I just had back surgery two years ago I had five discs Scraped. They had to stop because they couldn’t go any higher because of my lungs. If I knew now ,what I didn’t know when I was a kid. . Nice and smooth perfect form light weight repetitions

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I remember the drop. Prescott threw the ball too hard, lol

He had some bad throws but he was still clutch in critical downs. If you give him a bad OL with that much penalty then don’t give him slow & oversized WRs that can’t create separation or present a deep threat to loosen up 8 man box vs the run.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
At least you have martial arts. You can kick a little but. I will throw things at you. Or pick you up one time and need a MRI.
I’ve been in a lot of fights, truly, never been hit. Because most of them were verbal. It’s like two gun fighters that are really fast. You know you’re going to hurt each other and no one’s going to win. Intimidations factor lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He had some bad throws but he was still clutch in critical downs. If you give him a bad OL with that much penalty then don’t give him slow & oversized WRs that can’t create separation or present a deep threat to loosen up 8 man box vs the run.
I just remember CD lamb dropping the ball and everybody said Prescott through the ball too hard. And I just like couldn’t even comprehend it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol. Now CeeDee lamb is slow. Do you even watch the games? Let me guess.

Vasher is going to beat out lamb?