Adult Language CD's mom is not happy with Dak

Reaction score
Yeah something definitely happened prior to the game b/t CD and Dak...I guess we'll hear/read something about it at some point.
If this is true, then that is even more of a pitiful excuse and is consistent with the players thinking only about themselves. Somehow I think CD would be upset if the Cowboys had won but he had little production.

zeke21

Reaction score
Maybe this front office can get a 4th rounder for Cee Dee.
Get the joke.. but seriously.. even our FO couldn't stuff this trade up. I think CeeDee would have some huge draft capital. First Round pick who has shown good numbers, shown improvement year on year and is about to enter his prime. Already has 3 pro bowls and 2 all pros in his first four years... There would be at least 20 teams interested.. if not more.

Blackrain

Reaction score
He for sure heard and saw footsteps on the pick 6. Dak threw to the right person. Lamb was the hot read on the blitz but he was supposed to throw to him where he was standing and not lead him. I think on blitzes the WR sees it and knows he is the hot read and turn and stand. Lamb saw the defender and knew if he tried to catch it he was gonna get lit up. Tried to knock it down. Didn’t work..
After watching that play a few times if you look Savage takes a couple steps towards brandin Cooks like he's going to cover him and then he just breaks hard on the ball I think Dak thought Savage was going to cover Cooks.

The one play I remember vividly CD was on the sideline and Dak through it and it went right through his hands I think he thought again he was going to get lit up and just let it go

DandyDon52

Reaction score
We could be like a franchise team. Trade CD, Dak and Micah. We could have 6 first round picks and we would be $120M under the cap.
yeah that might be the way to go + bring in BB, but jerry wants to stay the course, he thinks he is close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont see how he thinks that after watching the GB game lol

Carson

Reaction score
I knew this would happen when we played teams more equal talent. We could not run the ball all season. And we could not stop the run. Our only shot was winning the turn over battle. Making a punt block or big plays. Lmao. We didn’t even get a sack. Parsons and our Defense never showed up. Dak had a less than average game. But he had to throw it 60 times. Throwing 60 times something bars gonna happen.
i get the offense needs blame and the entire scheme etc.

But the offense did fight back and make it 27-10. With a stop you make it possibly 27-17.

Green Bay scored In I believe 3 plays

bewp7

Reaction score
glad more and more people can see and are saying how much dak stinks

it have been lonly for all these years saying it there have been a few other qho saw it a long time ago but most thought dak was good for some reason

hope jerry lose ceedee and micah because of his dak love maybe then he would wake up (lol! yea right!)

McKDaddy

Reaction score
We could be like a franchise team. Trade CD, Dak and Micah. We could have 6 first round picks and we would be $120M under the cap.
We can just be the unofficial developmental team for the rest of the league. Get guys experience & the ones who show promise can then sign with a real club.

Dutton

Reaction score
I saw a video with CD carrying a murse He needs to tighten up. CD drop the murse and and the pink weave Charles Haley is watching and about to start throwing helmets

zeke21

Reaction score
After watching that play a few times if you look Savage takes a couple steps towards brandin Cooks like he's going to cover him and then he just breaks hard on the ball I think Dak thought Savage was going to cover Cooks.

The one play I remember vividly CD was on the sideline and Dak through it and it went right through his hands I think he thought again he was going to get lit up and just let it go
It was a 'tendency' interception for sure. Dak runs that play all the time.. Savage absolutely held shape to give Dak the 'look' he wanted.. so instead of sending the ball to the first option/primary route.. Dak comes to the third read, ball is also late and a underthrown.. rest is history.

As to the 'dropped' catch on the sidelines.. that was a ball that was thrown behind CeeDee on a flare route. CeeDee had come in and then ran out, had separation. Dak held the ball too long and released high and inside.. CeeDee was looking for the ball (correctly) on boundary side.. the outside. CeeDee tries to bring his hands back and catch the ball above his opposite shoulder but misses. It was catchable and to his credit, CD has been making those catches to save Dak all season long.. but in the heat of the moment.. he coudn't. A lot of receivers are going to drop that ball. It was not thrown where it was meant to be.

Same as the first "dropped" catch that some have mentioned for CD.. the crossing route up the middle on the first drive. The ball was thrown high and to far in front of CD.. he was partially airborne to try and get the height but it meant he couldn't get enough drive to cover the gap. He got hands to it because he is athletic but the ball placement by Dak was horrible.

I mean Daks biggest play of the entire first half was the high ball he sailed between four defenders that Ferg climbed the ladder to catch.. it was a bad ball made to look good by the receiver.

I don't think CD 'heard footsteps' or whatever junk some are claiming.. I think he just wanted his QB to deliver the ball where he was meant too..

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Exactly!
He would be crazy to leave the Cowboys, especially with Dak as his QB.
We are on the verge of a Dynasty.
Why would he walk away from that?
Really…A dynasty?

Wow I must’ve missed that. Okay then let’s go Cowboys! :oops:

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I mean Diggs called Dak a B in practice. Walls are closing in on Dak.
I actually thought about that when Dak & CD seemed to be beefing. Wonder if CD hit a tipping point of frustration & let something like that slip.

Mark

Reaction score
Leta sounds like a piece of work...another brainiac.