CFZ CeDee Lamb and the 2020 WR draft class

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cedee Lamb is second only to Justin Jefferson in career receiving yardage from the impressive WR draft class of 2020.

I’m thrilled that Lamb has developed a lot over the last year and emerged to earn that classic “#1 WR” tag. I had posted a thread a couple of months ago about Lamb not yet being at that level. I’m thrilled to say that Mr. Lamb has since proved me very wrong.

He had gone 17 straight games without a 100 yard game- last 9 games last year and first 8 this year. But starting with GB game this yr, he has had 100 yard games in 4 of his last 7 games and has 8 TDs already this year after only having 6 all of last season. And…he was elected to the Pro Bowl.

Sometimes it’s great to be wrong!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Cedee Lamb is second only to Justin Jefferson in career receiving yardage from the impressive WR draft class of 2020.

I’m thrilled that Lamb has developed a lot over the last year and emerged to earn that classic “#1 WR” tag. I had posted a thread a couple of months ago about Lamb not yet being at that level. I’m thrilled to say that Mr. Lamb has since proved me very wrong.

He had gone 17 straight games without a 100 yard game- last 9 games last year and first 8 this year. But starting with GB game this yr, he has had 100 yard games in 4 of his last 7 games and has 8 TDs already this year after only having 6 all of last season. And…he was elected to the Pro Bowl.

He did turn things around.
After he dropped that wide open TD pass in the first Giants game I was thinking he would not pan out.
Glad to wrong as well.

JayFord

Reaction score
CeeDee is a BEAST!!!!!! turning that corner to a top 5 WR

Jefferson is pretty much ELITE #1 that man is crazy!!!

and no i dont care that we passed on Jeff other teams did as well....

we get a consistant 1200-1400 wideout the next 5 years and the vikes get a 1700 yard wideout nothing to poo over

plymkr

Reaction score

I wonder what his numbers would be if Dak didn't get hurt in 2020.