CFZ CeDee Lamb and the 2020 WR draft class

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Some Chase dude? Do you even watch football? Chase is elite, I'd rank him second in the league, and Jefferson has been getting praised since his rookie season, he's never had a season with less than 1400 yards
I only watch the Cowboy games.
I do not watch pre-game shows, highlights, or sport talk shows. So no, I don't watch football, I watch Dallas.

cnuball21

Reaction score
JJ appears to be the better WR right now, but don’t lose sight over what has accomplished.

His 3K+ yards in his first 3 seasons puts him in ELITE company. Dudes future is super bright.

I loved Dez - but I think Lamb could have a better career:

Proof

Reaction score
Think about how productive Lamb has been.

Now think that Jefferson has been almost 50% more productive. That is INSANE.

ceedee would need a career year next year to catch him if jj too the year off sheesh

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At this moment in time maybe.

There's no maybe about it. There isn't a GM or scout outside of Dallas that wouldn't take Jefferson over Lamb. He's dwarfed Ceedee's production and I don't have to wait until their careers are over to acknowledge it simply because you're a fan boy.

Lamb's good. Real good. Jefferson is better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
There's no maybe about it. There isn't a GM or scout outside of Dallas that wouldn't take Jefferson over Lamb. He's dwarfed Ceedee's production and I don't have to wait until their careers are over to acknowledge it simply because you're a fan boy.

He’s better right now.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
What good does comparing Jefferson and Lamb do? Can we acquire Jefferson if enough Cowboys fans agree he's better than Lamb?:huh:
We have who we have. And wasn't expecting a wide receiver with the first pick in 2020, but I agreed with snagging Lamb @ 17 to stop his free fall.
And just think, the Cowboys were debating taking Diggs in the first round and got him in the second. A two-for-one steal, I mean, deal. :grin:

Sydla

Reaction score

Cedee Lamb is second only to Justin Jefferson in career receiving yardage from the impressive WR draft class of 2020.

I’m thrilled that Lamb has developed a lot over the last year and emerged to earn that classic “#1 WR” tag. I had posted a thread a couple of months ago about Lamb not yet being at that level. I’m thrilled to say that Mr. Lamb has since proved me very wrong.

He had gone 17 straight games without a 100 yard game- last 9 games last year and first 8 this year. But starting with GB game this yr, he has had 100 yard games in 4 of his last 7 games and has 8 TDs already this year after only having 6 all of last season. And…he was elected to the Pro Bowl.

Sometimes it’s great to be wrong!

Jefferson is a freak

Reaction score
Think about how productive Lamb has been.

Now think that Jefferson has been almost 50% more productive. That is INSANE.

What's even more insane is how Diggs freaking owns Jefferson,,, I wish he owned all the top WRs like that

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Truth. Two things can be true at the same time.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Will Jefferson help us with getting Ceedee cheaper? Wouldn't they be about the same time when they get paid.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I mean, he's averaging over 500 yards more a season than Lamb.

Well he didn't play his first two seasons as the #2 guy nor has he had to play 17 games with backup QBs. I hear tell the QB actually matters.. Cousins isn't a great one but he's a quality NFL starter.. Head and shoulders above Andy Dalton, Nooch, Gilbert and Rush.. I wonder what Lamb's numbers look like on a per game basis with Dak pulling the trigger.