CeeDee addresses his mom's comments about Dak

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Everything about these players suggest to me that they have been made to believe they are at the top of the food chain just because they play for the most visible team in the NFL and the owner's country club atmosphere doesn't help. Their millions come first and championships come a distant second, same philosophy that Jerry has.

They should have said, I am embarrassed by the way we played, we are better than that and we need to mature and figure this thing out. If they aren't truly embarrassed then something is really wrong.

For the record, I don't believe him at all, he's *****ed to his mom about Dak, she didn't pull that out of thin air.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on Micah Parsons’
@BleacherReport
The Edge podcast on Dak Prescott: “I have no beef with my quarterback. I love my dog, he knows that. …
Dak can definitely lead us (to a Super Bowl). He just also needs other leaders. And that’s why I’m pointing at myself.
I can help him. He’s already got so much on his plate.”

On the playoff loss: “I didn’t have the best start to the game. I had a drop. But also I only had two targets.
And no, I’m not pointing at Dak.” On what he needs to do going forward: “First and foremost, I do got to grow up.
There’s plenty of ways for me to handle different situations. Me being mad is not one of the answers. I know this.

I just feel like that’s contagious. I can be more of a leader. I can be more vocal. …
If I’m gonna take this label as being one, there’s times where I have to get out of my shell, get out of my comfort zone. …
I want us to be who we’re supposed to be, the No. 1 offense in the NFL.”

Wait until he gets the MONEY!!!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Hey, as long we’re making’ more millions and scoring more touchdowns it’s all good. Not sure I would have put that bow on it, but I’m not a Cowboy.
Yeah would have liked to have heard...

As long as we are winning and striving for the most important goal of bringing a championship to the team for our fans.

But play (highlight TD) of the year and $$s is what he said instead.

1-15 until championship took Jimmy a few years of us suffering, but it was worth it.

I'm so Ready to trade the big 3 (CD, Dak and Parsons) for a plethora of picks and rebuild. That would show we are no nonsense and our ultimate goal is a championship.

Then i wake-up to groundhog day with Jerry and Stevie singing...i got you babe...to each other every morning.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
It always looks genuine when you glance down at the script in front of you when making a statement lol
Why? He clearly is not a public speaker. Even great players who retire write and read their comments so they can say exactly what they mean. For most people, it’s never wise to talk off the cuff with the media.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Ceedee and Dak are brothers and their is no beef between them. I know some fans wish that wasn't the case and want to create some drama between the two of them, but Ceedee laid that narrative to rest.

I refuse to believe Ceedee is the backstabbing type to smile in your face and talk crap behind your back...that's not who he is.

Cmac

Reaction score
Glad to hear Cee Dee respond. This team is even more disastrous if the QB/WR connection is disconnected.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I love CeeDee and think he is a superstar, but on that particular day he came off a little more like TO or Dez whining because he wasn't getting his. It almost seemed like he was more interested in having a big day than winning. That doesn't excuse how Dak played but I'm hoping that was a one time thing from CeeDee and more out of frustration with the team losing than anything else. Interestingly after the sting of a bad playoff loss should still be on his mind, the first thing to come out of his mouth is let's make some more millions and score some more touchdowns - personal goals.

Carson

Reaction score
Happy Lamb said this.

This is what this team lacks outside of toughness is more leaders.

When things get tough we need more players to make a play. instead we have 53 other guys looking around for somebody to step up and make a play.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Millions
Tuddies

No problem with that, wouldn't have minded "ring" thrown in there like Momma said