CeeDee addresses his mom's comments about Dak

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
He's saying what he thinks Jerry wants him to say. It's about the millions, don't look at the part where he said 2 targets. He was pissed about the choker like the rest of us.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I mean, what's he really going to say, right?

That being said, I do believe him.
It’s terrible for dak he’s even in this position . Ain’t no one beefing with mahomes.

I played qb when I was real young and I overthrew like 4 passes in a row and I heard the crowd kinda grumble and I still remember it.

I couldn’t imagine the stress of playing for a team and like 60% of your fanbase doesn’t wish you were

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ceedee and Dak are brothers and their is no beef between them. I know some fans wish that wasn't the case and want to create some drama between the two of them, but Ceedee laid that narrative to rest.

I refuse to believe Ceedee is the backstabbing type to smile in your face and talk crap behind your back...that's not who he is.
How do you know?

You can "refuse to believe" anything you want.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
his agent told him to make up some crap about not being mad and everything was all good because he doesn't want CD to not get paid like a king. most people look down when they are saying some are lying. shurgs,

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s terrible for dak he’s even in this position . Ain’t no one beefing with mahomes.
Mahomes is walking around with 2 super bowl rings and it might be 3 by the end of the day tomorrow.

Dak's playoff track record is well documented. If Mahomes wins tomorrow, he will have more super bowl championships than Dak has playoff wins.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It always looks genuine when you glance down at the script in front of you when making a statement lol
it's not a script, I mean you're saying that the guy's not allowed to take notes before speaking or bullet points that he might wanna get across??

it's a whole lot better than winging it and just saying we were too tired and lazy to win a playoff game you know Ala tank that kind of **** came from Xavier woods about not being able to go 100% and whether some of it's true or not you can't say that stuff you speak for yourself not the team if you were tired mentally and physically beat up from the season you could say that about yourself but saying that it's just insane I'd rather have somebody be a little bit more serious and have some cue cards because everybody does it I mean POTUS does it everybody who gives speeches have notes they basically want bullet points sometimes I know when I do a presentation whether it's for work or something else you carry a note cards that gives you your bullet points that you wanna hit so you don't forget cause some people tend to ramble or say **** **** like tank that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard outside of the last time when I believe it was woods I know it was one of the dudes that left that said you can't go 100% on every play..