CeeDee addresses his mom's comments about Dak

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am so proud of CeeDee!!!

Way to go, CeeDee! Well explained right off the bat. Way to support your QB and take ownership of needing to keep improving and get better. Proud of you. Looking forward to 2024.

:starspin:
how long do they have to keep getting better?? Thats the question, been going on since 2010 , we will get better next year!!
Different players now but saying the same things, like get better.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
how long do they have to keep getting better?? Thats the question, been going on since 2010 , we will get better next year!!
Different players now but saying the same things, like get better.
You want to quit, DD52? If that is what you want to do, go for it. Just gets tiring seeing adults constantly whine like children and intentionally come on here to make this site a living Hell for everyone else just because you yourselves are miserable.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I love CeeDee and think he is a superstar, but on that particular day he came off a little more like TO or Dez whining because he wasn't getting his. It almost seemed like he was more interested in having a big day than winning. That doesn't excuse how Dak played but I'm hoping that was a one time thing from CeeDee and more out of frustration with the team losing than anything else. Interestingly after the sting of a bad playoff loss should still be on his mind, the first thing to come out of his mouth is let's make some more millions and score some more touchdowns - personal goals.
This is the same guy who about mid season was saying he was the best wr in the nfl !! Bar none!

He anointed himself ! lol
But may player today are like that, they want the money , the in games glory, records, all about self glorification.
So winning a championship is really a distant 4th.

They also lack the desire and work ethics, they would rather talk , go out, party etc, than prepare for actually getting better.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you didn't watch the entire interview just say that. You can continue to live in the world where Ceedee and Dak are enemies all you want.
I never said he didn't say it. Okay?

I also never said they were enemies. Okay?

If you want some clarity about my position you can just ask, instead of assuming things and creating an argument about it.

I respectfully asked you how you were so positive without ANY debate about it. Did you ever offer me the same consideration?

I will take a moment to do so then;

No..I do not suspect they are "enemies". Some serious hyperbole there!
Yes...I do think there was some sort of "incident" to start the GB playoff game.
No...I do not always believe everything people say, especially people trying to publicly pry themselves out of a PR jam.

I am NOT absolutely positive about any of that but the 3rd.

Hopefully that clears it up for you?

Qcard

Reaction score
I am so proud of CeeDee!!!

Way to go, CeeDee! Well explained right off the bat. Way to support your QB and take ownership of needing to keep improving and get better. Proud of you. Looking forward to 2024.

:starspin:
:starspin: :starspin: :starspin: :starspin: :starspin:

CeeDee just assured the other 31 teams, he's got his house inorder.

Dak Haters were echoing Momma Lamb's anger in an effort to Hate on Prescott! Twas a dumb narrative...it only hurt Lamb's team options if he ever hit free agency.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The entitlement culture, so pervasive throughout the Cowboys Org., is their biggest hurdle to a championship.

Creeper

Reaction score
Losing is such a cancer to a football team. The entire offseason is going to be conversations about how they lost to Green Bay and that does not set them up for 2024 in a good way, I don't think.

I am waiting for CeeDee to actually sign an extension. Let's see what kind of money he demands. If it is all about the millions, then I say put him on the trading block and get another first round pick for him. He is a great player for Dallas, but you cannot lead a team when your primary concern is "millions". Every player need to make winning the #1 priority.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
You want to quit, DD52? If that is what you want to do, go for it. Just gets tiring seeing adults constantly whine like children and intentionally come on here to make this site a living Hell for everyone else just because you yourselves are miserable.
Like you don't do this yourself every day. You're the definition of a hypocrite....

But you're not the only one.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score

Cowboys WR CeeDee Lamb on Micah Parsons’
@BleacherReport
The Edge podcast on Dak Prescott: “I have no beef with my quarterback. I love my dog, he knows that. …
Dak can definitely lead us (to a Super Bowl). He just also needs other leaders. And that’s why I’m pointing at myself.
I can help him. He’s already got so much on his plate.”

On the playoff loss: “I didn’t have the best start to the game. I had a drop. But also I only had two targets.
And no, I’m not pointing at Dak.” On what he needs to do going forward: “First and foremost, I do got to grow up.
There’s plenty of ways for me to handle different situations. Me being mad is not one of the answers. I know this.

I just feel like that’s contagious. I can be more of a leader. I can be more vocal. …
If I’m gonna take this label as being one, there’s times where I have to get out of my shell, get out of my comfort zone. …
I want us to be who we’re supposed to be, the No. 1 offense in the NFL.”

This is very self aware from a young man. It represents true growth.

My issue is this: CeeDee doesn't respond that way if he truly RESPECTS and BELIEVES in his QB. What he is talking about is professionalism - the thing you need when you don't naturally/organically want to do something. It's pretty clear he's saying that getting mad at the QB is his NATURAL REACTION...and he needs to be more professional. Agreed. But why are you mad at your MVP-type QB?

Yeah...we know why CeeDee. Your mom said the quiet part out loud.

Robster8989

Reaction score
The whole video is indicative of the problem here.
It really is right?
Micah acting like he's some big whig, Ray Lewis or something. CeeDee acting like he's the real playmaker with 3 chips.
Then, at the end, "let's go make some more millions", not "let's go win a ring".
Jimmy "if you're gonna talk the talk, you gotta walk the walk", lol.