CeeDee addresses his mom's comments about Dak

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You want to quit, DD52? If that is what you want to do, go for it. Just gets tiring seeing adults constantly whine like children and intentionally come on here to make this site a living Hell for everyone else just because you yourselves are miserable.
AC,I will never quit lol , and I will never be miserable over the cowboys what ever they do or dont do.
Talking about something is not whining.
We will never all have the same opinion on all the subjects etc.

If what people say here bothers you so much, maybe you should quit?
None of what is said here bothers me at all

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's taken a page out of Coopers book and is baiting his tongue about how he really feels about Prescot.
You forgot Dez...............you know the WR that needs to hit on the face mask as per Dak.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I have a friend who took pictures with Dak and CeeDee at a car show in Miami earlier last year. Both were together and looked like they were having a good time. A think they are close friends to be traveling together like that.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
It was a good conversation between the two.

I really hope they are serious about taking a bigger leadership role, sounds like Lamb understands it is part of being a #1 and he needs to step up even if it is a bit outside his comfort zone.

I found it a bit troubling that they both acknowledged that the coaches "let some things slide" and it led to penalties and other breakdowns.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"I can't say my mama was wrong, but I have to pretend I don't like it so I can get my money. What's left after the pie hog gets through"

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
AC,I will never quit lol , and I will never be miserable over the cowboys what ever they do or dont do.
Talking about something is not whining.
We will never all have the same opinion on all the subjects etc.

If what people say here bothers you so much, maybe you should quit?
None of what is said here bothers me at all
It doesn't bother you because you're part of the Dak/Jerry/Cowboys hate group.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
200w.gif

DandyDon52

Reaction score
It doesn't bother you because you're part of the Dak/Jerry/Cowboys hate group.
I dont hate dak, I enjoy making fun of him at times, but he is not as bad as some make him out to be.
I think his problems is due to bad coaching, just like Romo had to deal with same thing.
It is hard to be a winning qb if your coaches are sub par.

If jerry had hired BB, you might have seen a better dak, but that didnt happen.

As for Jerry, I dont hate him, more like I despise him ! lol He has ruined last 25 years of cowboys for me , and will continue to do the same.
I was a die hard fan of cowboys, but jerry has wore me out and killed my cowboy fandom. So I despise him for that and the type of person he is.