Video: CeeDee Gonna Have 120 Catches

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I'm excited to see him work, but Dak doesn't give out that type of target volume, to any one player. I think his highest targeted wr ever was around 120-130.

He likes to spread it around.
He did to Coop when he came to the Cowboys via trade. Mind you we had already played a few games so the numbers may not reflect.

Dak can spread the ball around if he has a great receiving crew and he has just 1 great receiving threat he can do that too. It's not an assumption; its based on what he has proven.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Problems w/ mods should be addressed privately.
52272002.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Problems w/ mods should be addressed privately.
There is no "problem" just curious where he got that #?
Now try something else to throw me under the bus......

kskboys

Reaction score
There is no "problem" just curious where he got that #?
Now try something else to throw me under the bus......
You throw yourself under the bus constantly!!!!!!

His personal posting has absolutely nothing to do w/ him being a mod. He's a good dude.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You throw yourself under the bus constantly!!!!!!

His personal posting has absolutely nothing to do w/ him being a mod. He's a good dude.
You missed the BUS move on now bud......

kskboys

Reaction score
His dreams of being a mod took a hit lately.....oh well good for all of us as ksk with power is like giving dynamite to a pyromaniac!!
Dude, you are simply beyond clueless. You should find a different hobby, as you're obviously terrible at this one!!!!!!!

I'm a business owner. Being a mod is something I take on if asked, and take the job very seriously, same as I take managing business very seriously. I have all the power I want(Prolly more than I want) and have no desire to seek more. Your personal take on me is absolutely laughable!!!!!!!!!! Man, go read a book or something, your inane cluelessness sticks out like a sore thumb.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, you are simply beyond clueless. You should find a different hobby, as you're obviously terrible at this one!!!!!!!

I'm a business owner. Being a mod is something I take on if asked, and take the job very seriously, same as I take managing business very seriously. I have all the power I want(Prolly more than I want) and have no desire to seek more. Your personal take on me is absolutely laughable!!!!!!!!!! Man, go read a book or something, your inane cluelessness sticks out like a sore thumb.

Hit a sensitive spot there Mod wannabee.....oh well back to work as running your own business is a 24-hour life!
GL

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’ll fix it for him
Lamb will get 120 targets lol
He’s not likely to get enough targets to have 120 catches. He had 111 targets last year
I don’t expect him to have a catch per target
If he did they’d be measuring him for his jacket
He’d need like 180 targets to get 120 catches
yes more targets to achieve that and with limited WR group the first month you never know..

Cooper Kupp last season..

What You Need to Know: Kupp racked up 191 targets, 145 catches, 1,947 yards and 16 TDs last

BTW KUpp is not inline for gold jacket just yet..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Which CD turns into 30-yard gains.....more garbage for Stat Dak....
really so the WC offense Jerry rice made Montana huh? i guess all those WRs in the 90s racking up YAC by design all were Jags in systems and didn't deserve the accolades?
BTW our slow unathletic TE with little yac ,10 YPC last year , so off base once again.

so take that ridiculous dak troll hate and shove it in sidewayz.

CWR

Reaction score
He did to Coop when he came to the Cowboys via trade. Mind you we had already played a few games so the numbers may not reflect.

Dak can spread the ball around if he has a great receiving crew and he has just 1 great receiving threat he can do that too. It's not an assumption; its based on what he has proven.

Not really, his max target year was 135 targets. Not sure, think it was Dez in 2017, but it's been awhile. Not that 135 isn't substantial, but for comparison Cooper Kupp had 191 last year.

Edit, yeah maybe the pace was higher the year Coop arrived.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
really so the WC offense Jerry rice made Montana huh? i guess all those WRs in the 90s racking up YAC by design all were Jags in systems and didn't deserve the accolades?
BTW our slow unathletic TE with little yac ,10 YPC last year , so off base once again.

so take that ridiculous dak troll hate and shove it in sidewayz.
Only the fact that you dare to put the name Montana in a response involving Dak kinda is a major reality Kill!!!
Post again using Staubach, Aikman, Marino, Bradshaw, Elway, you know QB in Dak's league.....:muttley:

conner01

Reaction score
yes more targets to achieve that and with limited WR group the first month you never know..

Cooper Kupp last season..

What You Need to Know: Kupp racked up 191 targets, 145 catches, 1,947 yards and 16 TDs last

BTW KUpp is not inline for gold jacket just yet..
He’s working on that jacket
He got targets that few get. And it’s easier to target a guy out of the slot
I think lamb will get more targets but he won’t get 190 targets and Kupp also has an amazing catch pct that is very hard to match and even harder on the outside
If he gets 20% more targets that might get him 100 catches
He would need Kupp targets to get 120 catches
I think he’s gonna have a good season but I don’t see any scenario where he increases his targets by 90%

blueblood70

Reaction score
Only the fact that you dare to put the name Montana in a response involving Dak kinda is a major reality Kill!!!
Post again using Staubach, Aikman, Marino, Bradshaw, Elway, you know QB in Dak's league.....:muttley:
fact that you are clueless to schemes on many teams that are based in the short pass with YAC beign part of the process is also not surprising given you are hear to troll and most likely an eagles fan anyway..the short quick and dump off styles in all teams play call and relied on heavily. Now back to reality

go get your shine box.

shine-box-goodfellas.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
He’s working on that jacket
He got targets that few get. And it’s easier to target a guy out of the slot
I think lamb will get more targets but he won’t get 190 targets and Kupp also has an amazing catch pct that is very hard to match and even harder on the outside
If he gets 20% more targets that might get him 100 catches
He would need Kupp targets to get 120 catches
I think he’s gonna have a good season but I don’t see any scenario where he increases his targets by 90%
depends solely on Moore really hes the bigger issue with isolating a single player and go feature him weekly. the first month CD used correctly in bunches, motions, and moved all over he could start out hot..