CeeDee Lamb can become the first player in NFL history to have?

plasticman

Reaction score
Lol, researching his accomplishments and documenting them publicly is probably not going to lower his salary demands.

I'm joking, of course. I'm confident that his agent has memorized each and every positive event in his life.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Pretty remarkable. Pay the man!

70 is the cutoff because Randy Moss had 69 receptions his rookie year but also led the league in TDs that year with 17 (Lamb with 5) and also averaged 19.0 yards per catch (Lamb with 12.6). Moss had 53 TDs his first 4 years while Lamb had 32. What would Moss be worth today for a second contract?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Ceedee is holding out for record breaking money. He’ll eventually get it. I think he’s the priority over Dak rn.

CWR

Reaction score
Lol, researching his accomplishments and documenting them publicly is probably not going to lower his salary demands.

I'm joking, of course. I'm confident that his agent has memorized each and every positive event in his life.
If he won the 3rd grade spelling bee, his agent is aware. Lol

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Pretty remarkable. Pay the man!

Another stat , we need winner attitude players not diva ones who pouts in a playoff match . Of course market situation demand pay for these skill positions but I want players with winning attitudes going above and beyond to get a championship

blueblood70

Reaction score
70 is the cutoff because Randy Moss had 69 receptions his rookie year but also led the league in TDs that year with 17 (Lamb with 5) and also averaged 19.0 yards per catch (Lamb with 12.6). Moss had 53 TDs his first 4 years while Lamb had 32. What would Moss be worth today for a second contract?
200mil lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
exactly how it should be, hell dak's made enough money already, let someone else get the pie
I don't get this notion because he got paid once means its someone else's turn. That's not how it works for quarterbacks who can play much longer than any other position.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't get this notion because he got paid once means its someone else's turn. That's not how it works for quarterbacks who can play much longer than any other position.
yeah that's nice, but in regards to a QB being here for YEARS now and not proving he can get you further than a high stat seasons, and 1 win in the playoffs, then you could think this way in this notion!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yeah that's nice, but in regards to a QB being here for YEARS now and not proving he can get you further than a high stat seasons, and 1 win in the playoffs, then you could think this way in this notion!!
And what has Lamb or Micah won you? Weren't they apart of that Packers debacle too?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Funny how Jerry rushes to pay the bums but not a guy deserving of it. And had he paid him a few months ago he would have saved money lol
I'll defend Jerry in that regard....Lamb was never signing before Jefferson. That's more clear than ever. I figured the deal would be done soon as
Jefferson got done but he's dragging his feet.

Jerry had no issue signing Tyrone Crawford, Jaylen Smith, Terrence Steele....because he was bidding against himself IMO. In order to get deals done early you overpay early. And that's what he did. Offered those guys something they couldn't refuse.

If he would've offered Lamb 35 million would he have accepted? I think there's an argument he would've. Yes its a overpay but you can't escape overpaying.

shabazz

Reaction score
Has more to do with era than anything else.
I also believe the era is a factor but since the halfway point of the 2022 season, Lamb has been a beast.

Up until that point I wasn't seeing that.

If I can only pay 1 of our big 3 the maximum contract, I have to go with Lamb

blueblood70

Reaction score
And what has Lamb or Micah won you? Weren't they apart of that Packers debacle too?
Thank you see I talked to you the rest of these guys are on ignore so I decided not to reply but now you left the door open for me to have them see this you're 100% right why is everybody lobbying to make sure Micah Parsons and CD lamb get paid even though they've been part of all the losses in the playoffs recently and yet the fan base is against Prescott getting paid but you wanna have a a rudderless team with no quarterback have all these skill players and I'm gonna include Trayvon diggs in this I'll be on this team losing I mean why would you pay these players without Prescott being part of the future? That is why,

my advice has always been either sign them all or treat them all and move on and blow this up for 2025 you wanna be bad you gotta start really from the basement you don't pay a bunch of skill players top market money record-breaking contracts and then have no answer for quarterback...