CeeDee Lamb claims Brock Purdy wouldn't be successful if he didn't have offensive weapons

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Problem is he didn't insult anyone he's just saying that the miners have a lot of talent on offense and he did say purdey is a perfect fit with the niners now what's wrong with his answer nothing just people who claim to be cowboys fans are always the first ones to degrade our own players, that's why I really can't stand most of our fanbase you're not a true fan of all you want to do is degrade our best players ,...
there are all types of fans here, I like being honest.
what cd said could be taken out of context and make people react the wrong way.
But I still dont care about what he has to say.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
was actually a compliment to the team. and the most insulting thing he said about brock specifically was that he didn't think he'd have the same success elsewhere. followed it up w/ saying he's perfect for sf. y'all either don't read, don't comprehend, or just want to manufacture outrage
that is a insult lol
And I just dont care what he says about anything.

sbark

Reaction score
......but they do...
Is what it is....
Hurts wouldn’t be either.....Tua,

Wildcat711

Reaction score
He's just reminding Jerry that he is an offensive weapon and needs to be re-signed.

Show me the money !

Some people will see that as a bad thing.. but they don't get to play in the NFL for too long.. get what you can when you can.. we would all do the same thing.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
yeah, and with a football you couldn't play football, brainiac. get that money play boi. :D

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah you have to embrace the suck but that avatar is more a funny picture of Eli. My players were Staubach , Dorsett the triplets etc , not any clown after the 90s
It's more like you embracing the sulk. Man, talk about a whiner. Sheesh.

Qcard

Reaction score
Yeah you have to embrace the suck but that avatar is more a funny picture of Eli. My players were Staubach , Dorsett the triplets etc , not any clown after the 90s
I always though your avatar was Tony holding his Super Bowl Trophy :lmao2: :lmao2:

Jayinem

Reaction score
He does have weapons and he does have a good o-line, but I've seen enough to be a believer in Brock Purdy. He made game winning drives against Green Bay and Detroit and they were behind in both games. I previously thought he was just good when they were ahead. He also did enough to win the Super Bowl but his defense couldn't stop Mahomes late. That wasn't on him although he failed to convert on a few third downs that could have sealed the game but Chiefs have a really good defense.

I think he's a borderline top 5 QB. He's one of the few that doesn't just come up small in the playoffs.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Considering his terrible performance in the playoffs, Lamb has no room to criticize Brock Purdy. I think Purdy is benefitting from playing in the Shanihan system but until Lamb actually does something in the post season, he should keep his mouth shut.

ArtClink

Reaction score
He does have weapons and he does have a good o-line, but I've seen enough to be a believer in Brock Purdy. He made game winning drives against Green Bay and Detroit and they were behind in both games. I previously thought he was just good when they were ahead. He also did enough to win the Super Bowl but his defense couldn't stop Mahomes late. That wasn't on him although he failed to convert on a few third downs that could have sealed the game but Chiefs have a really good defense.

I think he's a borderline top 5 QB. He's one of the few that doesn't just come up small in the playoffs.
I agre!

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why are some people surprised that a player esp a wr says a QB needs weapons? How many good offenses have no weapons/talent at skill positions? Guys like Mahomes can do more with less but he still has some good players on offense. And Brock has a lot going for him on that offense.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Fake outrage….people pretending like Lamb is wrong lol……he spoke facts. If you don’t like facts don’t listen:
He’s not wrong. And if we’re a better weapon Dak would be even better. Time to trade CeeDee. When his team is as successful as Purdy’s fans all over will care what he has to say. The 49ers were in the Super Bowl without CeeDee Lamb. Obviously he is unnecessary. What a big mouth moron.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
He expressed his opinion, nothing wrong with that.

Just cause you got a whoppin doesn't mean you have to sit in a cave of darkness......in today's age, staying quiet like they did in the 90s isn't an option as whatever media you choose is right there waiting on you when you go to sleep or wake up.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
They're attention-seeking loudmouths and they've been learning from the best in the business.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones recovering from second hip replacement, will  attend opener | Sporting News
Well if you can't be good, at least you can get some attention. This is the NFL, during the offseason should be Chiefs be the only team that can say anything? What good does that do the NFL when their only news is free agency and the draft all their offseason, just shut down?

Its a business like any other, Jerry is indeed the best at it as an owner no matter how much I hate him as a GM.