CeeDee Lamb claims Brock Purdy wouldn't be successful if he didn't have offensive weapons

leeblair

Reaction score
Lamb?! This is not normal NFL behavior. It cannot be blamed on youth. They are all crazy!

https://firstsportz.com/nfl-news-ce...VOkruK3dt_82g8E57WSYfOQodZy51gmpKpfNFWPtndPUk
Purdy is an important offensive weapon, too.
Cee Dee is correct; when you give a quarterback all kinds of offensive weapons to work with, it's his job to produce.
Purdy does that.
Dallas can't say the same about their quarterback. The Cowboys need an offensive weapon that will produce under center.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As opposed to the QBs who would be successful without offensive weapons.

Maybe if Brock rapped CeeDee might like him more.

vlad

Reaction score
this incessant babbling has me longing for the days of the "right kind of guy" - I'll be checking myself into an institution - later.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How is this crazy? They asked his opinion on someone and he gave it. He never said he was a bad player. He said he likely would not be as successful without his offensive weapons. Are you suprised a WR thinks WR's are greatly related to the success of the QB? I swear a lot of the posters here have just gone crazy. Anytime someone on this team speaks, in the offseason at that, they think the world is about to explode. Just. Calm. Down.
well, he could be right. when they had some offensive injuries, they went 0-3.

Kwyn

Reaction score

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson told the media that Terry Bradshaw “couldn’t spell ‘cat’ if you spotted him the ‘c” and the “a.’”

CeeDee is respectful and tame by comparison.

People on this board have basically decided that all the players should just “shut up and dribble”.
Yeah none of that was exposed because there wasn't any social media and a ridiculous amount of media with people following them around like TMZ 24 hours a day even the 90s Cowboys let alone the 70s they would be so much more in trouble for the things they said and did but no one remembers that because well there is no history of it like the Internet, that's forever..

Kwyn

Reaction score
You don’t hear any garbage like this and Parsons with his big mouth ever coming from the championship teams. Most professionals are focused on themselves and never talk poorly about other players’ abilities.

I guess if you can’t win a big game on the field, you try to win in social media.
This is simply not true. You want it to be true because it fits your fantasy of how the world should be but historically, plenty of NFL greats on championship teams have talked crazy amounts of trash about their opponents.

We all talk about how nowadays all the players love one another and it’s not like it used to be when they hated each others guts.

But then we get all high and mighty when they even open their mouths to speak.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
This is simply not true. You want it to be true because it fits your fantasy of how the world should be but historically, plenty of NFL greats on championship teams have talked crazy amounts of trash about their opponents.
If CeeDee and Parsons were champions I would bask in glory of their trash talk like a beached whale. I would love every minute of their boasting and I would defend them and worship them to the end of time. As of right now that are losers that just got dog walked home by Green Bay. They do not even come close to the Niners. They are annoying spoiled little losers making big fat baby excuses. I am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and my love is something they will need to earn. I am not Jerry. I demand accountability. It may be meaningless to you. It may be meaningless to them. Nobody wants my love fine. I do not care. The fact remains it is mine to give and I do not give it away to sad little losers.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If CeeDee and Parsons were champions I would bask in glory of their trash talk like a beached whale. I would love every minute of their boasting and I would defend them and worship them to the end of time. As of right now that are losers that just got dog walked home by Green Bay. They do not even come close to the Niners. They are annoying spoiled little losers making big fat baby excuses. I am a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and my love is something they will need to earn. I am not Jerry. I demand accountability. It may be meaningless to you. It may be meaningless to them. Nobody wants my love fine. I do not care. The fact remains it is mine to give and I do not give it away to sad little losers.
But you said this
You don’t hear any garbage like this and Parsons with his big mouth ever coming from the championship teams
And then you said this
If CeeDee and Parsons were champions I would bask in glory of their trash talk like a beached whale.
So, champions don’t do it but if we were champions you would love for our guys to do it.

I think I understand that you just don’t like *our* guys talking because they’re *our guys*

Just look at the insane war going on between eagles and niner fans this week. Neither won the Super Bowl but they both are talking talking twlking

The point I’m trying to make is that players now and always have talked crazy to each other and that on the media.

We just didn’t hear it back in the day because you depended on Beat reporters for everything. And if you guys think Mickey and others are corporate shills, you haven’t seen anything because in the old days it was even more scrubbed and controlled by Tex and the team than it is now.

It’s really just blissful ignorance on fans part with their rose colored glasses.

Creeper

Reaction score
I would not speak like this until the Cowboys actually beat the 49ers decisively. Until then I would refrain from talking trash about them.

But I do think Purdy is the product of a good rosters and a well prepared, well coached offensive scheme. I do think the 49ers scheme in which Purdy has been successful and so was Jimmy G. should get a lot of the credit for his success. Take away CMC and Deebo and I think Purdy would struggle. But at the same time I have seen him stand in the pocket under pressure and make some incredibly accurate throws. He has been pretty good with the team he has.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
At Kwyn you quoted me as saying "You don’t hear any garbage like this and Parsons with his big mouth ever coming from the championship teams". Pretty sure you misquoted me and that was someone else. Also pretty sure that you already know that and this is some sick twisted way of trying to "prove your point". Whatever that might be. Well congratulations you made me waste some of my valuable time replying to you.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Is pretty rare for a player to publicly and honestly critique another player. If anything gets said it's the usual positive non-controversial platitudes.

Even if true, it's a bad idea to comment on it.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Just because you start your sentence by saying no disrespect does not mean you can say whatever you want and it isn't insulting. It does not magically make it a compliment. He 100% disrespected Purdy. The entire purpose of the back and forth between those two children was to throw shade. Anyone defending this nonsense is an irresponsible enabling parent.

If you start your sentence with "no disrespect but" there is probably a 99% chance that you should just stop right there and shut the hell up.