CeeDee Lamb claims Brock Purdy wouldn't be successful if he didn't have offensive weapons

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
But he didn't say anything disrespectful. He didn't say "Brock is garbage and would be a failure anywhere else", just that he had a lot of weapons around him. I'm sure Brock would say the same if you asked him.
You known what it infers.

It's a kind way of calling him a bus driver.

Tom Brady benefits from good players around him,....but everyone knows players benefited from him way more then he benefited from them.

Let's not try to cover up for CeeDee. He inferred Purdy is a product of their team, not the engine that drives it.

All of which is true.....but how does it help anyone to say it? It doesn't

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
he didn't say it TO brock, and he didn't sayin anything out and out disrespectful. y'all don't seem to have any problem when players mention our qb lol. weird
It's stupid when other players diss any player on another team.

Smart people, before they open their mouth, ask themselves "is what I'm about to say going to help me in any way?"

It's why the media hates Bill Bellicheat: he gives them NOTHING. But he also gives the other team NOTHING. Boring....but smart

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Or is it wrong to point out when someone is an obvious troll on here pretending to be something they aren't. Who knows...
Well....as the old saying goes, better to keep your mouth closed and have people wonder if you're a Fool, than open it, and remove all doubt.

So feel free to keep "pointing things out"

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m confused though what does Dak have to do with this?
Well I don't respond to the guy I have him on ignore but if he's reading this yes I believe if they had Prescott or Romo on that particular Niners team they still are in the Super bowl... Same way I believe either one of our ex quarterbacks could have won the Super bowl with the Rams with Matthew Stafford I think they are on that level the team is absolutely loaded...

The irony here is it's like this for most quarterbacks they need more talent to go further and be more successful...

This is like saying that Mark Sanchez or Blake Bortles or even garoppolo or Kaepernick who got to championship games or Super Bowl because their team was loaded that somehow Prescott or Romo couldn't have done the same thing??
umm ok

MyFairLady

Reaction score
The only correct thing to say was that Purdy is an incredible player and is a huge part of an extremely successful franchise. Then admit that they were an epic failure in the playoffs in all aspects. Then state that all they can do is look within and work to make the many changes necessary to hopefully one day meet the exceptional standards of a franchise like the 49ers.

Purdy as a bus driver is such nonsense. They are a formula 1 racing team. CD is driving in a go cart.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
This was his quote:

No disrespect to Brock Purdy, but absolutely not. He’s a great player, he makes the right passes. Your first question before this one was, ‘If he went anywhere else, would he still lead these guys to the big game?’ I don’t think so but I do feel like he’s the perfect piece that’s needed in San Fran.”

what is so insane about what He said?
Nothing we have a bunch of senior citizen Karen's on this board.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Better statement

Brock Purdy LIKE Most QBS wouldn't be AS successful, if THEY didn't have the same loaded team of offensive weapons along with an offensive genius as a HC and OC.

I fixed it for you... You all are very welcome...LOL

budsboys

Reaction score
Who cares what lamb thinks lol.
Always good to insult a team you haven't beat in years ?
Problem is he didn't insult anyone he's just saying that the miners have a lot of talent on offense and he did say purdey is a perfect fit with the niners now what's wrong with his answer nothing just people who claim to be cowboys fans are always the first ones to degrade our own players, that's why I really can't stand most of our fanbase you're not a true fan of all you want to do is degrade our best players ,...

Proof

Reaction score
It's stupid when other players diss any player on another team.

Smart people, before they open their mouth, ask themselves "is what I'm about to say going to help me in any way?"

It's why the media hates Bill Bellicheat: he gives them NOTHING. But he also gives the other team NOTHING. Boring....but smart
gotcha. doesn't bother me in the slightest. especially when he didn't really say anything inflammatory. i enjoy players being human though personally.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cee Dee is another choker In a long line of chokers of this franchise. Talks a lot, puts up big numbers against terrible teams and disappears in tough games. His drops contributed mightily to Dak’s mental a collapse against Greenbay.
‘I can’t wait until all these clowns are off the team and Jerry is gone. That’s the only chance this franchise has to build correctly and win a chip.
Says the poster with the ultimate choker as his avatar pic...

:lmao: :laugh: :facepalm: :laugh: :lmao:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
gotcha. doesn't bother me in the slightest. especially when he didn't really say anything inflammatory. i enjoy players being human though personally.
It doesn't "bother" me morally either.

But as a fan, it just makes me concerned that he isn't that bright, and/or the culture on the team doesn't keep this kind of thing from happening.

I wouldn't care if we were winning SB's. Or at least GOING to SBs. Or at least going to NFC CGs. But I'm the kind of person, if the organization isn't winning/succeeding, I start looking for any and all reasons that could be the culprit, so that it can be fixed.

Other people may just accept 30 years and counting of NOTHINGNESS.... but I expect the people in charge to run a very tight ship until they actually earn the right to loosen the reigns like this. That's just me though

Proof

Reaction score
It doesn't "bother" me morally either.

But as a fan, it just makes me concerned that he isn't that bright, and/or the culture on the team doesn't keep this kind of thing from happening.

I wouldn't care if we were winning SB's. Or at least GOING to SBs. Or at least going to NFC CGs. But I'm the kind of person, if the organization isn't winning/succeeding, I start looking for any and all reasons that could be the culprit, so that it can be fixed.

Other people may just accept 30 years and counting of NOTHINGNESS.... but I expect the people in charge to run a very tight ship until they actually earn the right to loosen the reigns like this. That's just me though
i can get with that.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Just another, "Did you hear what he said?", in a recent run of fans hearing words that aren't being said.

CD's and Micah's comments are a far cry from the title of this post. Their words were no more, in fact much less, critical than most who analyze Purdy's play. Who doesn't toe-the-line to a least a small degree when it comes to dissecting Purdy's role within the Shanahan offense. But if you'll recall, early in the process KS saw BP and new that was his guy. He plays efficiently within the system KS designed.

CD and Micah gave props to both BP and KS and how the their systems fits them. From what I heard, good discussion from both men.

conner01

Reaction score
How is this crazy? They asked his opinion on someone and he gave it. He never said he was a bad player. He said he likely would not be as successful without his offensive weapons. Are you suprised a WR thinks WR's are greatly related to the success of the QB? I swear a lot of the posters here have just gone crazy. Anytime someone on this team speaks, in the offseason at that, they think the world is about to explode. Just. Calm. Down.
Few QB’s can be successful without talent around them. To get to the SB especially

shabazz

Reaction score
Only Brady and Mahomes could be successful without offensive weapons

Just give either guys 3 seconds and they can move the chains with anybody

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Meh one guy keeps his mouth shut and challenges true legends for the super bowl every year. The other guy never shuts his mouth and gets dog walked home every year. What do you do for a living CD? I score TDs, make millions and spew excuses. Just another baby on a team devoid of real men.