Twitter: CeeDee Lamb first impressions

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Just remember - he scored every 4th time he touched the ball in his senior year of college. Yeah, 25% of the passes he caught went for touchdowns. And no, he wasn’t only used in the red zone. There are some crazy videos of him breaking 5 or 6 tackles.

I don’t want to overhype but I honestly haven’t seen a better college receiver since Randy Moss, and he had the same said about him - that he wasn’t playing against good enough competition.

This kid is the real deal.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Youre crazy aint no way im paying gallup 18m a year and getting rid of amari for 2m more a year. Gallup is good but he aint on amari's level
Two years of football to figure that out, plus I'm figuring to get Gallup at less than that.

If not then agreed.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You only get one chance to make a first impression. Why not make it a good one?
Gotta think that's too obscure for a lot of people here....Okay, maybe "dated" is a more appropriate word.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
"Top two plays of Cowboys first training camp practice: CeeDee Lamb one-handed grab from Dak Prescott in individual drills. Aldon Smith knocking down a Dak pass and almost intercepting it rushing off the right end in team drills"

Nice to see that Dakota is still as inaccurate as hes always been. WR's making acrobatic catches and DE's picking him off as usual.

That new football field in his back yard aint helping.
:laugh:

I knew someone was going to pick up/comment on that.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA - and to think the Eagles tried to trade up with the Falcons at #16 to get him........i will be laughing at that for the next 10 years...... HAHAHAHAHA
Did they?
I know the fans wanted a trade up, but I didn't read anywhere where the Eagles actually tried to trade up to get him.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do a sweet Christopher Walken impression.

Oh wait....
Oohhhh....a multilevel joke! I love those! I don't like telling them when my brother's within earshot though. He doesn't realize I meant it in more than one way, so he explains it out loud and laughs his butt off, because he thinks he just came up with something hilarious. Then I almost feel bad when I see the look on his face as I tell him, "Yeah, I know. That's why I said it."

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Oohhhh....a multilevel joke! I love those! I don't like telling them when my brother's within earshot though. He doesn't realize I meant it in more than one way, so he explains it out loud and laughs his butt off, because he thinks he just came up with something hilarious. Then I almost feel bad when I see the look on his face as I tell him, "Yeah, I know. That's why I said it."
Lol, hilarious.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Awesome.

Frozen700

Reaction score
"Top two plays of Cowboys first training camp practice: CeeDee Lamb one-handed grab from Dak Prescott in individual drills. Aldon Smith knocking down a Dak pass and almost intercepting it rushing off the right end in team drills"

Nice to see that Dakota is still as inaccurate as hes always been. WR's making acrobatic catches and DE's picking him off as usual.

That new football field in his back yard aint helping.

Literally the first thing I thought of when I heard about the catch and almost pick

Dude is still inaccurate as hell

#DontpayDak