CeeDee Lamb on his next contract: I want to be one of the top-paid WRs, if not the top

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
So you're admitting you want the players to get paid more than you want to see super bowls?

Do you see the two teams playing in the game right now? Some of them deserve to get paid, not some lazy chokers who didn't think it was important enough to show up for a wildcard game.
Of course i want a superbowl but i'd never want or expect one of these players to take less for a team that will immediately cast them aside when they are no longer performing at a high level.

Especially when i know some of the sacrifices they and their families had to make to get to that point.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I feel like I should be one of, if not the top, paid commenter here on CowboysZone.

ghst187

Reaction score
Won’t argue that he deserves it, but my prediction is that Jerry will pony it up and Ceedee will be hurt, a lot afterwards.

exciter

Reaction score
mr big dog---how about Lamb say stuff like i want to be NFL's #1 threat instead of just looking to cash in....ticks me off to high heaven...these entitled dummies
Lol! How exactly is he acting entitled when he earned it?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
This is just obvious…he had a monster year. Was gonna ask and get a monster contract

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr big dog---how about Lamb say stuff like i want to be NFL's #1 threat instead of just looking to cash in....ticks me off to high heaven...these entitled dummies
He caught the most passes in the league this year. That isn't a big enough threat for you?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Don’t worry he’s gonna get shipped out. We’ve shipped out every other wr who has had conflict with the qb, so this will be the perfect excuse “Not enough money to go around”. Probably end up with a couple of 2nds for him and we’ll be told that’s a win!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So you're admitting you want the players to get paid more than you want to see super bowls?

Do you see the two teams playing in the game right now? Some of them deserve to get paid, not some lazy chokers who didn't think it was important enough to show up for a wildcard game.
That’s not how the NfL works. You can’t pay based on accomplishments.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don’t worry he’s gonna get shipped out. We’ve shipped out every other wr who has had conflict with the qb, so this will be the perfect excuse “Not enough money to go around”. Probably end up with a couple of 2nds for him and we’ll be told that’s a win!
Who are all these guys we “shipped out” lol? Amari? Who else?

ICP

Reaction score
Ya know what, put up or shut up. Clown just got done saying on Micah's podcast that he needed to be a better leader. So you got the yardage, lead the team since your QB can't and then get your money.