CeeDee Lamb on his next contract: I want to be one of the top-paid WRs, if not the top

jwitten82

Reaction score
Ya know what, put up or shut up. Clown just got done saying on Micah's podcast that he needed to be a better leader. So you got the yardage, lead the team since your QB can't and then get your money.
Lamb, Micah, and Dak have been in the league long enough to establish leadership on this team. They haven't done it now, and it's not going to happen. You either have it or you don't. Dez was the last true vocal leader the Cowboys had

ICP

Reaction score
Lamb, Micah, and Dak have been in the league long enough to establish leadership on this team. They haven't done it now, and it's not going to happen. You either have it or you don't. Dez was the last true vocal leader the Cowboys had
Agreed, spot on and nice to know somebody else see's it

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I hate that players never want to give home team discounts for the betterment of the team. I also hate that I'm rooting for guys to take less money that saves billionaire owners a few million bucks that they'll never miss.

I really wish the system could be changed so that teams resigning their own drafted talent at top dollar could get a break against the cap.
It doesn't save the owners though. It just goes to other players.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Ok, Ceedee You want to get paid like a top WR? How playing like one in the big games versus the good teams?

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
But what good will it do if going 'all in' just means overpaying everyone on the current roster and not making any changes?
Exactly. If that is the plan...that IS the plan every single season...then just trade everyone for picks and go "all-in" on the draft, since that's how Jerry thinks you win a Super Bowl, with the draft alone.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A player who is at or near the top of the game wants to be paid like it when it is time.

And once that happens a year or so will pass and another player at that position will be paid more.

Same old story same old song and dance.

Players are worth what they can get ....but they will never be worth as much to fans.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
A player who is at or near the top of the game wants to be paid like it when it is time.

And once that happens a year or so will pass and another player at that position will be paid more.

Same old story same old song and dance.

Players are worth what they can get ....but they will never be worth as much to fans.
Well put, rustic chap, well put.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
But what good will it do if going 'all in' just means overpaying everyone on the current roster and not making any changes?
all in means paying the top freaks at the freak show, the ones who get the attention while the one-legged man plays for peanuts. All in baby.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Love him but Dez wasnt a leader

Ozymandias

Reaction score
He better start working on his back pedal and DB drills because soon as we pay him that money, he gone have to play defense bc we probably not gonna be able to sign anybody else with him and Dak contract

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Good player but he ain't 'it'. A real "88" wouldn't have let Jaire Alexander punk him after a play like that. He's mentally weak.

Irvin wouldn't have taken that crap from Alexander. Dez would have kicked his azz if Alexander tried that with him
He most definitely is “it”.

Sorry but not everybody is Michael Irvin

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
mr big dog---how about Lamb say stuff like i want to be NFL's #1 threat instead of just looking to cash in....ticks me off to high heaven...these entitled dummies
POst of your entire career on CZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Gone are the days where a player actually played to win and not to score a big payday. There's no incentive to get to and win the Superbowl when you're living a life of luxury already. To these guys, the end justifies the means. It doesn't work that way and the last 28 years have shown that it doesn't work that way.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Gone are the days where a player actually played to win and not to score a big payday. There's no incentive to get to and win the Superbowl when you're living a life of luxury already. To these guys, the end justifies the means. It doesn't work that way and the last 28 years have shown that it doesn't work that way.
That's been bothering me a lot lady Quick, you ever just get mad at the players when you see them on the sidelines during a loss looking as if they don't even care?