CeeDee Lamb removes Dallas Cowboys reference from social media

Robster8989

Reaction score
I just hate this kind of stuff. Just so childish and unprofessional.
I've always loved CeeDee as a player. He's an amazing talent.
But you're under contract for almost 18 million dollars this season.
Be a professional and honor your contract.
If you're miffed, there will be a time when you are a FA and can go play for someone else, but that time is not now.
You know what you're getting into when you become an NFL player.
There are rules.
I've been VERY critical of the Cowboys ownership/management, but on this one, I feel the player is wrong and acting entitled.
I will offer this criticism: The tea leaves have fallen as to CeeDee's value, so just get it over with and sign him if you intend to make him a feature player on the team moving forward. Jefferson is signed, IMO CeeDee should get just a tad under what JJ received, so why not get it done and don't even risk an ugly holdout. But that's the Cowboys, isn't it?
That being said, CeeDee was a first round pick, so his 5th year deal is 18 mil, it's not as if he was a 7th rounder making peanuts, he has a very respectable salary for this season.
Honor your contract, and I hope the team stands firm and does not forgive the fines.

silver

Reaction score
Poor Lamb, he chose the wrong season to hold out. "All In" Jerry hasn't spend a nickel all year and he's not about to start. Lame duck QB, lame duck HC and a throw away year in the making.

Get ready for Shedeur and Deion next year.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I just hate this kind of stuff. Just so childish and unprofessional.
I've always loved CeeDee as a player. He's an amazing talent.
But you're under contract for almost 18 million dollars this season.
Be a professional and honor your contract.
If you're miffed, there will be a time when you are a FA and can go play for someone else, but that time is not now.
You know what you're getting into when you become an NFL player.
There are rules.
I've been VERY critical of the Cowboys ownership/management, but on this one, I feel the player is wrong and acting entitled.
I will offer this criticism: The tea leaves have fallen as to CeeDee's value, so just get it over with and sign him if you intend to make him a feature player on the team moving forward. Jefferson is signed, IMO CeeDee should get just a tad under what JJ received, so why not get it done and don't even risk an ugly holdout. But that's the Cowboys, isn't it?
That being said, CeeDee was a first round pick, so his 5th year deal is 18 mil, it's not as if he was a 7th rounder making peanuts, he has a very respectable salary for this season.
Honor your contract, and I hope the team stands firm and does not forgive the fines.
Trade him

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Proof that we have more loyalty and care more about the team. Are you kidding me> boo hoo hoo.. yo umade me made, im removing you from social media, just like the rest of the 7th graders do.

The longer this drags on, I seriously get to a point where I dont give a damn if he gets traded.
Im ALWAYS about and for the team. I wish they could sign him for the minimum.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Poor Lamb, he chose the wrong season to hold out. "All In" Jerry hasn't spend a nickel all year and he's not about to start. Lame duck QB, lame duck HC and a throw away year in the making.

Lets say Shedur has a great year and wins the heisman. How will the Cowboys get him?

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
8zr9j7.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
Lets say Shedur has a great year and wins the heisman. How will the Cowboys get him?
you do realize the reason people think we have shot at the top 5 draft, is they believe we are about to have a completely terrible year... they are delusional.im saying the floor is 10wins but maybe im wrong. The core is still solid and can be competitive iMHO

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score

Why would we want Shedur? He's an overrated loudmouth who will only be a problem to any team that he plays for.

LittleD

Reaction score
Is that right? If he leaves only a 3rd? Whats it take to get a 2nd?
We can't get a second for Dak... This is Dak's last season and he will be a FA next spring. Dak has a no-trade clause in his last deal so all we can get is a 3rd.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This very well could all be a "ruse" of what is actually happening. Who's to say Jerry hasn't secretly called C.D. and concocted this scheme to play out in public as it is good to keep the boys relevent in the media. They could both be laughing at how all this is playing out knowing full well Jerry and CD have an understanding of when he will be signed.
I LOVE YOU I love you I love you!!!!!! Wouldn't this so funny, I seriously don't and won't believe it until I see it!! These games are silly if this is really what's happening. I was telling my wife this last night

LittleD

Reaction score
Sign him or trade him. We don't want to franchise tag him. That's not good for the team. Only good for the owner's wallet. As fans we should be against FTing him. I'm always for what's more beneficial to the team.
Not much will matter next season since the Boys will have to rebuild. Dak's money will be coming due and we might as well pay CeeDee if he shows up. Will be a new team with lots of draft capital in 2026.

LittleD

Reaction score
Ask for a trade CeeDee. Micah needs to think about getting out early too.

29 years and counting. This front office is showing the League how you do it!

Cowboys!
CeeDee can ask for a trade all he wants but, Jerry owns him for the next two years and possibly a 3rd. The franchise tag can be a bi?ch. If CeeDee declines to show up, we get to keep all his fines starting with 1mil per game this Sunday.

rags747

Reaction score
KC would love to have him I’m thinking as would Mahomes.

rags747

Reaction score
Shedeur stinks from what I have seen. Not fast, not elusive, takes tons of sacks, holds onto the ball forever. He does make some plays but he really needs to light it up this year!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb removed a reference to the team from his social media bios after questionable comments from owner Jerry Jones.
Josh Sanchez
8/9/2024

01j4v864qxp0ajr6ewbm.jpg

Dallas Cowboys fans were riding high after the team's joint practice with the Los Angeles Rams.

Players on both sides of the ball were making flashy plays and showing promise ahead of the start of the preseason, and it was good vibes only in Cowboys Nation.

Then, Jerry Jones opened his mouth.

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news/ceedee-lamb-removes-dallas-cowboys-reference-social-media

Oh no, removing the Dallas Cowboys from his social media is really going to make JJ hurt.

Freaking kids now days. Get lost Lamb...go get punked by GB again.