CeeDee Lamb removes Dallas Cowboys reference from social media

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He'll get signed. It's all part of Jerry's "process".
Step 1: low ball offer
Step 2: insult player
Step 3: have to over pay said angry player and reset the market and crush the cap for 5 years.

It's a revolutionary system...
Oh yeah forgot steps 4 and 5. Cut player after 3 years, sign him back a year later for a discount, but you're still getting hit on the cap from the first deal. The man is mental goliath!
POST OF THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, I love love love #3!!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Somebody needs to tell the Jones boys loyalty has a price tag. This isn't the 90s.
And somebody needs to remind the fan base to stop being drama Queens,

stop getting on one side or the other acting like this is some big deal or new to any team. I remember the Steelers being the first team to do this with both lavion bell and Antonio Brown. And there's been many since and yet this is a big deal only because it's Jerry Jones and the Cowboys... I remember this being done like how about let's see the worst case scenario would be Jerry trying to shop this guy on the trade block and he has not because he signed all his stars.. But we have seen the Kansas City Chiefs get rid of tyreke Hill arguably the best receiver in the NFL in the top player according to his own Peers, being the number one player in the top 100 they let him walk, and that goes for A.J. Brown, devante Adams ,de Andre Hopkins, Staphon Diggs, OBJ, our own Amari Cooper, way back TO, I mean how many teams has Cooper been moved to and that's just some recent ones. I mean they've been having this issue in the NFL with teams looking at paying a wide receiver this much and going ahead and saying we'll pass but Jerry's getting flat for just taking his time trying to get the best deal.

You do realize the 49ers are going through this with Brandon Ayuke and they're in public trying to trade him and Trent brown is a complete holdout nobody's even talking about that's their prime time big time left tackle they had failed to get these done but yet they overpaid their running back who hasn't helped them get any further than they have before him and probably won't after him i say that's a error in judgment by that GM and that staff.. How about jamar chase he's still sitting out there on his last year?

So let me finish by reminding you how the Cowboys front office knows it's not the 90s because they paid every single superstar and some way overpaid and maybe he's getting tired of the sting on paying a guy like Dez Bryant and then him never do a single thing after how about Ezekiel elliott's last contract,​
was that in the 90s? Because last time I remembered that was the highest paid running back ever his guaranteed money was the biggest running back ever got....​
So do I need to go through the whole list from the last 20 years, ohh wait a minute the last 24 years ,that they paid every single superstar, some of them way too much, some of them didn't deserve contracts but tell me and I'm going to wait for the names and the list of the names of all these players that the Jones family just didn't pay market money to literally let them walk on their second contracts we're talking about Prescott being on his third contract which has no parallel whatsoever to these other quarterbacks that just got paid, because they're just now getting their big bag their first deal.. So this is even bigger, when you're talking about the money that needs to go to three players that it's going to take time to negotiate remind me how fans are being drama Queens because they're overreacting because on their timetable the guys haven't been given an open checkbook and allowed to make up their own contracts because that's what you think loyalty is now that's not what loyalty is, this is a business this is not anything more than both sides posturing and it's going to take time and I'm very confident like 95% of my being says CD lamb will be a cowboy on a new contract and have no real doubts..​

Why you asked do I have no doubts? because I haven't had one single player that I know of since the Jones family owned this team that's been a bona fide homegrown drafted player does not get their second contract if they deserved it... He's paid every single one there isn't one I I want you to find me one actual superstar that wasn't injured or didn't have a problem or didn't retire that he didn't pay but because he's not being paid soon enough on the fans timetable and on immediate timetable we have to go through this nonsense and this is all nonsense..

Jerry said there was no urgency because he was asked about it his literal answer was just no he didn't even say anything he was asked that question they asked is there is any urgency to get this deal done before the end of training camp..

NO

so media and land himself spiral out of control thinking Jerry just walked up and said this out of his own volition like just randomly said he has no urgency no he was asked that question and his answer was no and he's right what's the rush on needing to get a guy done before camp he didn't say before the season he didn't say before 2025 he literally said no meaning he didn't feel any urgency to get it done before camp breaks..

And again the drama Queens are out the content creating ratings hungry media and the fans who want to take a side and hate Jerry Jones are out for no reason at all... Gary answers the question with a simple no and then he follows it up later because they wanted to ask him why he said it and he says he don't know why he said it it was just the first thing that came to his mind that he didn't feel any urgency to do so... Why should he lamb is on a $17.6 million guaranteed 5th year option that's over $1 million a game and he's required to show up game one and that's all I care about and that means anytime between now and whenever it might happen he's going to get a contract he's just not feeling the urgency to do it right away..

It's called posturing they're both doing it they're both to blame lamb does not deserve a blank check and able to write his own contract and make up his own rules this is negotiating they're both gonna have to give some things up in order to get this deal done...

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
And somebody needs to remind the fan base to stop being drama Queens stop getting on one side or the other acting like this is some big deal or new to any team.. You do realize the 49ers are going through this with Brandon iuke and they're in public trying to trade him and Trent brown is a complete holdout nobody's even talking about that's their prime time big time left tackle they had failed to get these done but yet they overpaid their running back who hasn't helped them get any further than they have before him and probably won't after him i say that's a error in judgment by that GM and that staff.. How about jamar chase he's still sitting out there on his last year?

So let me finish by reminding you how the Cowboys front office knows it's not the 90s because they paid every single superstar and someday overpaid and maybe he's getting tired of the staying on paying a guy like Dez Bryant and then him never do a single thing after how about Ezekiel elliott's last contract was that in the 90s cause last time I remembered that was the highest paid running back ever his guaranteed money was the biggest running back ever got.... So do I need to go through the whole list from the last 20 years ohh wait a minute the last 24 years that they paid every single superstar some of them way too much some of them didn't deserve contracts but tell me and I'm gonna wait for the names and the list of the names of all these players that the Jones family just didn't pay market money to literally let them walk on their second contracts we're talking about Prescott being on his third contract which has no parallel whatsoever to these other quarterbacks that just got paid because they're just now getting their big bag their first deal so this is even bigger when you're talking about the money that needs to go to three players that it's going to take time to negotiate remind me how fans are being drama Queens because they're overreacting because on their timetable the guys haven't been given an open checkbook and allowed to make up their own contracts because that's what you think loyalty is now that's not what loyalty is this is a business this is not anything more than both sides posturing and it's gonna take time and I'm very confident like 95% of my being says CD lamb will be a cowboy on a new contract and have no real doubts..

Why you asked do I have no doubts because I haven't had one single player that I know of since the Jones family owned this team that's been a bona fide homegrown drafted player not get their second contract if they deserved it... He's paid every single one there isn't one I I want you to find me one actual superstar that wasn't injured or didn't have a problem or didn't retire that he didn't pay but because he's not being paid soon enough on the fans timetable and on immediate timetable we have to go through this nonsense and this is all nonsense..

Jerry said there was no urgency because he was asked about it his literal answer was just no he didn't even say anything he was asked that question they asked is there is any urgency to get this deal done before the end of training camp..

NO

so media and land himself spiral out of control thinking Jerry just walked up and said this out of his own volition like just randomly said he has no urgency no he was asked that question and his answer was no and he's right what's the rush on needing to get a guy done before camp he didn't say before the season he didn't say before 2025 he literally said no meaning he didn't feel any urgency to get it done before camp breaks..

And again the drama Queens are out the content creating ratings hungry media and the fans who wanna take a side and hate Jerry Jones are out for no reason at all... Gary answers the question with a simple no and then he follows it up later because they wanted to ask him why he said it and he says he don't know why he said it it was just the first thing that came to his mind that he didn't feel any urgency to do so... Why should he lamb is on a $17.6 million guaranteed 5th year option that's over $1 million a game and he's required to show up game one and that's all I care about and that means anytime between now and whenever it might happen he's gonna get a contract he's just not feeling the urgency to do it right away..

It's called posturing they're both doing it they're both to blame lamb does not deserve a blank check and able to write his own contract and make up his own rules this is negotiating they're both gonna have to give some things up in order to get this deal done...
Only problem here is that it wasn't the media who took what Jerry said the way they did.

It appears Lamb did as well. And Parsons noticed as well.

This is why most GMs shut their yappers and aren't out there just ranting like Jerry and his bozo son. Most GMs if cornered give stock answers like, "We aren't going to talk about negotiations, that's private between us and our player/agent". Instead, Jerry is out there babbling like a fool. His son is no better, like the time he basically admitted in the press during contentious negotiations with Elliott that Elliott basically deserves to be the highest paid TB. What good was that comment?

You know, blue, you can sometimes criticize Jerry and this franchise. They are far from perfect. You aren't any less of a fan if you just admit what's patently obvious instead of embarrassing yourself as you twist yourself into a pretzel defending the franchise.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No more "America's Team" for CeeDee. :confused:
Diva sideline pouter removed his badge , whaaa..:huh::muttley:

He's under contract for $17.6 million so it's $1,000,000 a game he will be a Dallas cowboy this year so he is a member of the Americas team for at least one more year hey and Jerry really wants this ticket to him couple franchise tags the man's not going anywhere besides the fact that we all know he's gonna get a deal but everyone's gotta take shots at the front office because they're taking sides and I'm really sick of it both sides are at fault for this deal not being done... I will not pick a side but I do know a deal will be done but I also know that regardless of a new deal now or not he will be here game one man's not gonna give up about $3,000,000 in fines and then start taking $1,000,000 a game hit and they know he's gonna be back in the same situation because they could franchise tag him this is not over and he knows it he's about to run out of any leverage he had which was very little he didn't have any the only person who's got leverage on this team right now is Prescott they can't do anything with him accept pay him or let him walk.. Everyone else can be tagged can be fifth year option they're here that is how this business works land is part of America's team just cause he's pouting like he did in the Green Bay game and we all remember it so yeah that's the last I remember him I have no empathy for a guy that's losing 1,000,000 by not showing up for camp & upset that he's only gonna make $1 million a game just show up once a week to make $1 million yeah that really is hard to have any kind of empathy whatsoever..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Haven't been america's team since I can't even pinpoint when we lost it lol
I disagree. America still demands the Cowboys get the maximum number of primetime games in the schedule each year. The networks agree, they don't disappoint! Their product still sales and Amerca is buying. Latest value is almost $8 Billion. You don't have to agree but the raw numbers don't lie.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I disagree. America still demands the Cowboys get the maximum number of primetime games in the schedule each year. The networks agree, they don't disappoint! Their product still sales and Amerca is buying. Latest value is almost $8 Billion. You don't have to agree but the raw numbers don't lie.
The numbers are giving false hope, you're totally, but nobody on the field respects them as america's team

blueblood70

Reaction score
He can pound sand. Cowboys should seek a trade.
I wouldn't go that far he has a right to hold out is that right to demand more money but at some point you need to be a hold in, he needs to show up for camp like Prescott did and then continue to try to work out a deal and he better be playing all 17 games at this point, I'm not going to say that he's in the wrong, YET...

I don't think either side is right or wrong this is just part of negotiating they're trying to pull fans on one side or the other, but this is not going to be settled in the court of public opinion.

That's the one thing that I know of the Jerry Jones negotiating procedure says he's not going to be swayed by the public and pushed into doing something he's not comfortable doing CD lamb climate expert will be a cowboy for a very long time in my opinion climate experts.

Creeper

Reaction score
This is an unnecessary distraction created by Jerry Jones, who I think is losing his wits due to old age. Sign him or trade him. There is no reason to drag this out and create bad blood between the player and the team. It will be a distraction for the team.

But part of me thinks Jerry doesn't really care because Jerry already knows this team is not going anywhere in 2024. Even someone as diminished as Jerry Jones can't really believe that doing nothing in the off-season will result in a better team in 2024.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is an unnecessary distraction created by Jerry Jones, who I think is losing his wits due to old age. Sign him or trade him. There is no reason to drag this out and create bad blood between the player and the team. It will be a distraction for the team.

But part of me thinks Jerry doesn't really care because Jerry already knows this team is not going anywhere in 2024. Even someone as diminished as Jerry Jones can't really believe that doing nothing in the off-season will result in a better team in 2024.
Jerry is done being pressured into contracts by players who haven't delivered for him. Thats what i'm getting from this offseason. He's been the player pleasing GM long enough and its never worked. Now he's showing backbone. It may not work either but at least it is not doing the same thing.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Said it last year. Fans just have to tune all of this stuff out during negotiations. Yes things can get nasty but ultimately it means nothing. The deal 9 times out of 10 gets done. Just ignore all of the GM speak, while annoying, player reactions on social media and leaked reports from either side. Sooner or later the star player and GM are eventually cheesing in front of the cameras together celebrating a newly signed contract.
It's a distraction for the team any way you look at it. I'm sure he'll resign but that doesn't change anything.