Signed by Cowboys CeeDee Lamb signs with Cowboys

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I give you facts and you give me riddles.

You dont know a THING about ME or who or what I am.

I have "a ways to go" you say? Until what, I can figure out your riddles and see everything YOUR way?
Nope a long way to hit 14k likes. Unfortunately these mods have banned me a lot so i cant be as direct as i would like.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Nope a long way to hit 14k likes. Unfortunately these mods have banned me a lot so i cant be as direct as i would like.
Same, and I'm sure you deserved it.

The rules are clear arent they?

Careful with assumptions.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
And people say College players don't get paid..... actually they do - they get paid for performance that gets them draft position!

They also get a free education at college, considering how many people complain about student debt, I think that is a good trade off for players who take advantage of it.

Flamma

Reaction score
EDP is a walking advertisement for abortions.

Yet he probably makes more than both of us combined. It's crazy how much money people can make on you tube. I wish I could do that.

shabazz

Reaction score
They also get a free education at college, considering how many people complain about student debt, I think that is a good trade off for players who take advantage of it.

....not to mention other students taking exams for them and doing their assignments. They also enjoy numerous perks from the Boosters as well as a “get out of jail free” card for all their illegal endeavors as well as collegiate cover up for any sexual assault and other misconduct that real students would get expelled for

.......the poor little oppressed darlings