Signed by Cowboys CeeDee Lamb signs with Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
VqoPXPV.gif
Notice Gavin Escobar in the background.

I wont post the video of me barfing up my lunch.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Good news means the rest should fall into place easily as the #1 is done..

According to PFT this morning Ceedee will eb the best #2 because here he has a shot at more touches.. isnt it odd that Gallup is being Overlooked so easily..

Im sorry but Rooks dont get auto slots in my book..

AC 1
Gallup 2
CeeDee 3 until he proves he and dak are on the same page and somehow over takes a sky rocketing Gallup... Dak and Dez had issues connecting for some reason and to Me CeeDee has similar game to young Dez maybe a bit better route running.. so he will have to get on the same page with Dak in a short time...
Dak better get on the same page, as this is a # 1 pick, and jerry will want to see him do good.
If they are not on same page it will reflect poorly on Dak more than lamb.

blueblood70

Reaction score
dak to dez connection was doomed by poor route running on the part of dez. and by the time dak was starting, injuries had reduced dez's ability to win fighting matches to get the ball.
yet he and romo set records..next lame excuse hit reply..:muttley::popcorn::oldcouple:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just thankful the Cowboys have a HC/staff in place that will use him the best way possible.

There is probably no way he gets drafted if Garrett is still here and I have little faith Garrett could scheme up ways to use him.
I don't know why he wouldn't have got drafted if Garrett was here. There has been a lot of focus on the offense over the years, so why not again.

Now, whether Garrett could have got the best use of him is a different story.

aikemirv

Reaction score
ummmm no lol. imagine being broke and stanning for billionaires lol.

You mean broke like most college students who not only have to pay for their education but also have no money.

The only thing that I will give you is that athletes can't hold a job which is completely unfair but it has it's reasons! That said with school and sports, they have no time for a job anyway.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I really wanted a pass rusher in round one, but when I saw Cee Dee was still on the board, I had a Sooner Nooner.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
8m

The #Cowboys have agreed to terms with No. 17 overall pick WR CeeDee Lamb, I’m told. He gets a four-year, fully guaranteed deal worth $14.01M, along with a fifth-year option. Rookies have begun reporting across the NFL, and Lamb can now join them.
How much do I love that Dallas has Lamb? Enough that I gave you a like for the first time ever, for breaking that he signed, haha.

fishspill

Reaction score
I don't know why he wouldn't have got drafted if Garrett was here. There has been a lot of focus on the offense over the years, so why not again.

Now, whether Garrett could have got the best use of him is a different story.

You’re probably right. However, even though the Cowboys didn’t have any projections of him falling to their slot Coach McCarthy had brought up in meetings that if he did make it down the plan should be to take him. At least that’s his version of events. Garrett might have done the same.

quickccc

Reaction score
Good, i actually thought CeDarius would be the last rookie to be signed, ... i still haven't heard about Biadasz and Gallimore signing, but that's clearly only a matter of time, likely before weekend.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lamb didnt decide to drive drunk just before the draft.
That's irrelevant. The difference is in one being a 1st round pick and the other being a 4th round pick.

And how do you know Lamb didn't drive drunk before the draft? lol