Signed by Cowboys CeeDee Lamb signs with Cowboys

fivetwos

Reaction score
That's irrelevant. The difference is in one being a 1st round pick and the other being a 4th round pick.

And how do you know Lamb didn't drive drunk before the draft? lol
Really man?

Aven8

Reaction score
Hasn’t played a down and already has 14 million. Not a bad gig

khiladi

Reaction score
dak to dez connection was doomed by poor route running on the part of dez. and by the time dak was starting, injuries had reduced dez's ability to win fighting matches to get the ball.

Not true.. They simplified the routes for Dez, because of Dak. When he does drop back the routes are limited.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/sports/this-time-theres-plenty-of-dak-to-dez/82871/

Just like Dak has never been a drop back passer and primarily operates out of shotgun or play-action.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...tt-kellen-moore-play-calling-third-and-short/

fivetwos

Reaction score
Really to what?
You dont think the DUI caused Prescott to drop?

And you want to hold me to the literal meaning of Lamb not getting arrested for DUI before the draft?

Was that fun for you?

If you want I'll call you out on every ambiguous comment and grammatical error you make.

Dont be ridiculous.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
The rest are supposedly getting a free education that all the other students have to pay for. Really feel sorry for the ones who can't take advantage of that.

Oh shut it. The cost of that education is a tiny % of money the players make for the university.

Also, stop with the dog whistles. "Those who can't take advantage of it." It is clear what you are saying and that junk is not welcome.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak better get on the same page, as this is a # 1 pick, and jerry will want to see him do good.
If they are not on same page it will reflect poorly on Dak more than lamb.
Dak has 5k yards last year. If they aren’t on the same page the questions will be about Lamb not Dak.

cern

Reaction score
yet he and romo set records..next lame excuse hit reply..:muttley::popcorn::oldcouple:
Dez was fine thru 2014. The next three years were moving downhill. His receptions decreased each year after 2014. He missed 7 games 2015. 3 games 2016. I liked the guy. But injuries and poor route running doomed him. He hasn't played a down in the nfl since being released.

plasticman

Reaction score
Isn't there some type of rookie salary structure in place that caps the salaries depending on draft position. I thought I remember that being one of the differences in the present CBA compared to ten years ago. I would assume that most rookie contracts are pretty cut and dry, very little negotiation.

I found it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtba...w-tua-and-chase-young-will-make/#6977cb0d5be3

NFL rookie contracts are determined by a complex formula that considers the league’s 2020 “rookie compensation pool” of $1.4 billion across all teams, as well as the $198 million per-team salary cap. The rookie pool is divided among the 32 NFL teams based on the clubs’ number of picks and where they fall within the draft. This year, the contracts for first-round picks range from $10.8 million for No. 32 pick Clyde Edwards-Helaire to the $36 million due Burrow.

The system was put in place during the NFL’s 2011 collective bargaining agreement, which severely curbed the contracts of first-round draft picks. Quarterback Sam Bradford was the last top pick to see an unrestricted signing, with a six-year, $78 million deal in 2010. The following year, fellow quarterback Cam Newton settled for $22 million over four years and a bonus of $14.5 million as the top selection. The NBA and the NHL were the first leagues to implement a cap on rookie contracts, with both introducing one in 1995.

They go on to project the contracts for all 1st rounders. They had CeeDee at 14 million with a 7.7 million signing bonus. Reports put that figure right on the money. The article was published back in April.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Makes sense you couldnt find it then.
Thx you got a ways to go. Be better
I give you facts and you give me riddles.

You dont know a THING about ME or who or what I am.

I have "a ways to go" you say? Until what, I can figure out your riddles and see everything YOUR way?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dez was fine thru 2014. The next three years were moving downhill. His receptions decreased each year after 2014. He missed 7 games 2015. 3 games 2016. I liked the guy. But injuries and poor route running doomed him. He hasn't played a down in the nfl since being released.
what evs Dez and witten droppe dof cliff post Romo, its ok, apperently dinky dunk bus driver is ok, he wants 40mil pay the man...Dak the Dinky Dunker Prescott.. Pray for CeeDee