Signed by Cowboys CeeDee Lamb signs with Cowboys

cern

Reaction score
ducks falling in a row exactly as expected. i'm sure some will say stephen is dragging his feet on this one, too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Good news means the rest should fall into place easily as the #1 is done..

According to PFT this morning Ceedee will eb the best #2 because here he has a shot at more touches.. isnt it odd that Gallup is being Overlooked so easily..

Im sorry but Rooks dont get auto slots in my book..

AC 1
Gallup 2
CeeDee 3 until he proves he and dak are on the same page and somehow over takes a sky rocketing Gallup... Dak and Dez had issues connecting for some reason and to Me CeeDee has similar game to young Dez maybe a bit better route running.. so he will have to get on the same page with Dak in a short time...

cern

Reaction score
Good news means the rest should fall into place easily as the #1 is done..

According to PFT this morning Ceedee will eb the best #2 because here he has a shot at more touches.. isnt it odd that Gallup is being Overlooked so easily..

Im sorry but Rooks dont get auto slots in my book..

AC 1
Gallup 2
CeeDee 3 until he proves he and dak are on the same page and somehow over takes a sky rocketing Gallup... Dak and Dez had issues connecting for some reason and to Me CeeDee has similar game to young Dez maybe a bit better route running.. so he will have to get on the same page with Dak in a short time...
dak to dez connection was doomed by poor route running on the part of dez. and by the time dak was starting, injuries had reduced dez's ability to win fighting matches to get the ball.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Better be the last 1st round pick we spend on offense for the next few years unless its a qb
I think they was going Chaisson or CB. Possibly LB but when a talent like Lamb is there in the first round you take him.

Look at the draft they had on defense

Diggs, Gallimore, Robinson and Anae.....Diggs was projected as a first to second round pick. Gallimore a second, Robinson a 3rd-4th and Anae was rated as a 3red. Add in Lamb and Biadasz......... can't complain with any of those picks

DAL1180

Reaction score
Yeah. 1 out of every 1000 or so eventually get paid. That seems fair.
The rest are supposedly getting a free education that all the other students have to pay for. Really feel sorry for the ones who can't take advantage of that.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'm just thankful the Cowboys have a HC/staff in place that will use him the best way possible.

There is probably no way he gets drafted if Garrett is still here and I have little faith Garrett could scheme up ways to use him.

We’ll see..

Id like to see how McCarthy does with a HOF QB.