CeeDee Lamb with an interesting update to his Instagram story

Flamma

Reaction score
If we are going to trade we will get better value next year before the draft than we will today.
Generally speaking, yes. But all it takes is one team. NE has a ton of cap space, and they need a WR badly. I wouldn't put anything past the Cowboys. I just don't see how it helps if they let him sit out until week 12. Unless Jerry wants to call his bluff. Once the losses start piling up.......

Jerry crapped all over himself after just 2 weeks with Emmitt. Although Emmitt wasn't under contract at the time.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Generally speaking, yes. But all it takes is one team. NE has a ton of cap space, and they need a WR badly. I wouldn't put anything past the Cowboys. I just don't see how it helps if they let him sit out until week 12. Unless Jerry wants to call his bluff. Once the losses start piling up.......

Jerry crapped all over himself after just 2 weeks with Emmitt. Although Emmitt wasn't under contract at the time.
Trading a player this season for next years 1 is equivalent to a 2. So unless they are willing to give up multiple picks, I don't see it happening.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Imagine being a billionaire having negotiations that will make someone set for life and this is their level of maturity...lol/smh.
I'd consider letting him walk. But that's just me...lol
Well it seems like walking when GM Jethro is involved in trades.

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm not sure this matters to me at all. Anyone expecting his generation to stay off social media is fooling themselves. One of the number one profession kids aspire to be is a social media influencer. These are the movie stars of today. CD Lamb posting a meme doesn't bother or incite me in any way. I've got no clue what it means.

As far as anyone calling him a diva, I don't see it AT ALL. He's been a man since he got here. As a whole, our WR room has far fewer divas than most.

I hope he's suited up and ready for us the 1st game.

Retro88

Reaction score
Yeah, 35 million is being “nice” LOL

No WR is worth that
You completely fouled that one off my brother. The dollar amount and whether anyone thinks he's worth that has absolutely nothing to do with why he would post that picture which is what we're talking about here. Call it "done being nice" or he's embracing the villain role. Irregardless it's more than likely a response to Jerry' negotiation tactics.

Btw, once again yall upset about another player that wants to get paid that could have been done earlier for cheaper but the owner drags his feet.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You completely fouled that one off my brother. The dollar amount and whether anyone thinks he's worth that has absolutely nothing to do with why he would post that picture which is what we're talking about here. Call it "done being nice" or he's embracing the villain role. Irregardless it's more than likely a response to Jerry' negotiation tactics.

Btw, once again yall upset about another player that wants to get paid that could have been done earlier for cheaper but the owner drags his feet.
and you know it could have been done earlier for cheaper how? Did Ceedee get on the phone with you and tell you he would have accepted 28 million per had it been done in Feb? More speculation with ZERO actual facts to back up your claim.

Lamb was NEVER signing before Jefferson.

Chasing6

Reaction score
either pay him or trade just move on get it over with
Jerry was right for once. He has no urgency to get this deal done. He doesn't need to, he is already under contract.

$33M a year should not be a sticking point. Not sure about guarantees or other issues CD wants changed.

CD also loves his stats. Seriously doubt he sits out any games. Plus Micah already ratted him out and said he will be here week 1.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
CeeDee, don't turn into a Duane Thomas (RIP) against the organization. You will lose.

The Great Cowboys #88s (Drew Pearson, Michael Irvin and even disruptive at times Dez Bryant) would never act out in public against the ownership and organization over a contract dispute for the whole world to see.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
and you know it could have been done earlier for cheaper how? Did Ceedee get on the phone with you and tell you he would have accepted 28 million per had it been done in Feb? More speculation with ZERO actual facts to back up your claim.

Lamb was NEVER signing before Jefferson.
Agreed.

CeeDee and Dak obviously have talked in private and planned out their own greedy way to hold off any negotiations until all other position competitors have received their new contracts. Dirty way to move the antè to highest and demand record pay.