CeeDee not spotted in Dallas for minicamp

Carson

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken, all fines fall out since he is under his rookie deal. So nothing to see here

John813

Reaction score
If I’m not mistaken, all fines fall out since he is under his rookie deal. So nothing to see here

Not anymore for players on 5th year options for training camp. If he did miss training camp it should be 40k a day.

For mandatory Minicamp I believe the below is accurate for players on entry deals or signed as an UFA:

https://overthecap.com/collective-bargaining-agreement/article/42
(b)(xi)

Unexcused failure to report to or unexcused departure from mandatory offseason minicamp—maximum fine of $15,515 for the first missed day, $31,030 for the second missed day, and $46,540 for the third missed day (e.g., a player who misses all three days of minicamp may be fined up to $93,085).

Now, there's nothing to say it can't be waived unlike training camp absences. But I don't believe there's a rookie vs vet distinction for minicamp fines.

There's no breakdown to if the player was still under his rookie contract or UFA deal for minicap.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It would make zero sense for Lamb to be at OTAs or a mini-camp at this stage. If he sustained a freak injury running a meaningless pass route it could literally cost him millions.
You’re right. But if he tore his ACL I think he still gets a Jefferson deal.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry's in the same position he was with Zeke. The threat of no Lamb torpedoes the season. Without Lamb, can Jerry still sell slop and tell you it's filet mignon?
I dont think he can do that WITH Lamb.

It’s not like paying him will make him Randy Moss.

Nobody is buying next year as the year, not even Jerry. That’s why he’s not even tried to get better.