Twitter: Ceedee to hold out?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol..obviously you didn’t go and review what I said. Unfortunately my phone doesn’t even recognize dak as a name…fact is ceedee is great with or without dak and that’s not up for debate. History shows he’s great regardless of who the QB is Baker, Kyler, Hurts, and now Dak. I gave you those games bc the competition was against players who are all in nfl now. You are a homer and you won the last time when Dak was paid, he laid a gooseegg to prove he was worth that contract. Now that we all know how he performed, specifically in the playoffs, why would we do the same again? Let some other team have him and if we have to go backward for a few years many of us are ok with that. The reason is we all know the end result with Dak and cowboys aren’t good with regular season participation trophies anymore. Let’s make change and one thing is guaranteed we will either be better or worse, but won’t be the same. May even surprise you that we get better when it matters most, big games
You don't even know what football is or how success in the playoffs happen. You Dak haters are the worst posters around here.