Twitter: Ceedee to hold out?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can't blame him. I really really hate this cowboys approach to wait till training camp in the last year of a players deal to begin speaking about an extension knowing full well they want the player long term. When CD proved he can be a #1 during last season they should have started this process. If they had set the market then, there would still have been at least 2 guys who jumped him on the pay scale.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Had Dak ever held out during his contract years, every one of you supporting CeeDee would have gone ape ish and demanded Dak get cut or traded immediately. Y'all do the opposite for CeeDee.

The hypocrisy around here knows no bounds.

Motorola

Reaction score

nobody

Reaction score
I understand both sides. Lamb should hold out because an injury will kill his leverage. But he, like all the other players, disappeared when it mattered most in the playoffs, so I see the hesitation in a big money contract. There was ZERO fight in that team against the Packers in the playoffs.

CWR

Reaction score
I remember when people were saying not to "over react" to voluntary mini camp attendance.

Like I said before, all hold outs start by missing voluntary work first.

I think we should pay CD, but truth is I also think our ceiling is round one anyway so nows the time to stop letting these guys dictate terms.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This could be a lengthy hold out if Cee Dee is looking to reset the market at WR. Can’t see how the Cowboys going to be able to hold onto three players that are looking to reset the market at their position.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think Cee Dee knows that his career will be wasted in Dallas if they stay with Dak and he's determined to get paid while he can.
I don't blame him.
Dak is the reason why he's holding out and why he's about to be the highest paid receiver in the league lol.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
it's obvious they don't have a plan.
Their plan is to wait and allow the leaves to fall as Jerry put it, which means to allow players to reset the market, which doesn’t sound like a very good plan.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Call me a hater, but nothing annoys me more when players hold out because instead of making 14 million, they want 17 million (for example). What exactly is it you can do with 17 million that you can't do with 14? When were talking about 60 mil vs. 70 mil. GTFOH.

Creeper

Reaction score
What is he asking for? If he wants $35 million, I would look for a trade. I love him as a player but I think they can replace WRs easier than QB or a guy like Parsons. Of course that would leave them short at WR this year, but if it was me, I would have had all this done before the draft.