Twitter: Ceedee to hold out?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Call me a hater, but nothing annoys me more when players hold out because instead of making 14 million, they want 17 million (for example). What exactly is it you can do with 17 million that you can't do with 14? When were talking about 60 mil vs. 70 mil. GTFOH.
Martin held out. Where was your outrage then?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
What is he asking for? If he wants $35 million, I would look for a trade. I love him as a player but I think they can replace WRs easier than QB or a guy like Parsons. Of course that would leave them short at WR this year, but if it was me, I would have had all this done before the draft.
Has to be looking for around 35 I'm sure.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think Cee Dee knows that his career will be wasted in Dallas if they stay with Dak and he's determined to get paid while he can.
I don't blame him.
He’s going to get paid because of the huge numbers he’s put up with Dak. Had he been stuck with a lesser QB he wouldn’t be in a position to reset the market. Once you get on a roll posting nonsense there’s no stopping you. :rolleyes:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I doubt Cee Dee is about to stage a holdout any longer than training camp. I expect the FO to give him a generous contract very soon.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
100%. CeeDee gets hurt and then all of a sudden all his leverage is gone. Don’t blame him one bit for the incompetence of the FO
I don't see it this way. Dak got hurt but the FO still paid him. They know what these guys have earned. CeeDee wouldn't be helping himself by holding out through training camp and I dare him to miss game checks.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I agree. They also did this with Dak. Soon players and free agents won't want to play for Dallas because they are cheap and don't want to win. Jerry and capboy is the culprit, and not the players.
Sure. Why blame the players? They all play better once they get a nice new fat contract right? No...they don't...and then you can all criticize Jerry for paying too much and holding on to players for too long.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I doubt Cee Dee is about to stage a holdout any longer than training camp. I expect the FO to give him a generous contract very soon.
It’s as obvious as your nose. But it is hilarious to read all the over reactions here :laugh:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't blame him. I would also. The Cowboys are messing around not getting any business done.

100% of the blame is on the Jones's clan. None on Ceedee.
The Cowboys aren’t the only team waiting until July or August to extend their players. Lots of teams do it. It sucks for us fans but it is what it is. Just have to be patient and hopeful and not the opposite.

leeblair

Reaction score
He’s going to get paid because of the huge numbers he’s put up with Dak. Had he been stuck with a lesser QB he wouldn’t be in a position to reset the market. Once you get on a roll posting nonsense there’s no stopping you. :rolleyes:
How many rings has Dak brought the Cowboys?
Seems like I remember him saying he was gonna go win Jerry a championship after that last stupid contract, but he still chokes every time it's his turn to lead.
CeeDee, like others before him, will probably have to go somewhere else to get a ring.
And I think he knows it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How many rings has Dak brought the Cowboys?
Seems like I remember him saying he was gonna go win Jerry a championship after that last stupid contract, but he still chokes every time it's his turn to lead.
CeeDee, like others before him, will probably have to go somewhere else to get a ring.
And I think he knows it.
We only have two QBs in franchise history that have rings. You’ll take anyone but Dak and have admitted it. How is that going to help the team win a ring? Cee Dee has no problem with his QB. His QB is the reason he’s in position to break the bank.

Hardline

Reaction score
I could care less if he signs or holds out.
My only interest in the Cowboys is the opening kick off and the 0.0 seconds on the game clock.