Twitter: CeeDee vs Cole Beasley on Twitter

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I can't tell if you are just obtuse here or you are this way in real life.

The point is that when Dak struggles, you guys love looking for scapegoats - whether it's the bad play design or play calls, the coaches, Lamb, the OL, the run game, etc.

So yeah, those that criticize Lamb the most tend to be Dak homers who are constantly looking for scapegoats to cover for Dak's mistakes/bad plays/shortcomings.
So Kurt Warner, Cole Beasley, Troy Aikman, Darren Woodson, Rex Ryan, Bill Belichick, etc are Dak homers???

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You don't recall fans criticizing the defense, Quinn, etc when they stink?
6+ months later, I have yet to hear you criticize the defense for their horrible playoff performance.

The only blame that comes out of you is...

20240426-153915.gif

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Totally agree, BF!

If only Cole Beasley was 3 years younger? He's 35 now and didn't play at all last year. In 2022, after playing for 2 teams, he only gained 35 yards as a WR. Yikes. His body is likely done with football.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BeasCo00.htm
I remember back when Beasley was still a Cowboy I made a comment singing his praises. I think it was @KSK pointed out that he was only averaging 35 yards/ game back then. (Sorry if it wasn't you @KSK)

Sydla

Reaction score
So Kurt Warner, Cole Beasley, Troy Aikman, Darren Woodson, Rex Ryan, Bill Belichick, etc are Dak homers???
Kurt Warner has literally criticized Dak in the past. Further, even in the video you keep trotting out as proof, Warner clearly has criticism for Dak. Aikman, as well, has hurled some criticisms Dak's way too. Let's not pretend these guys are doing what you Daksters are doing every day on this board.

There's a difference between Warner saying a play design was bad and a WR ran a bad route but also says he's not sure why Dak did this or that and then you guys who then take fairly balanced takes and twist them into total defense of Dak.

Sydla

Reaction score
6+ months later, I have yet to hear you criticize the defense for their horrible playoff performance.

The only blame that comes out of you is...

20240426-153915.gif
LOL. You are such an embarrassment. I've said multiple times the defense was bad that game. What you don't like is that I don't use the defense sucking to give Dak a pass for his poor showing in the first half of that game.

Here, I will help you.

From the Bucky Brooks thread, for example:

To give up? What are you babbling about? There is nothing to give up. What happened, happened. We got smoked in a home playoff game by an inferior team where our defense played terribly, our QB failed to show up and be a consistent, good QB in a big spot, etc. It continues a trend of this team getting bounced early from the playoffs and where the QB can't find any consistency when the lights shine the brightest.
You can blame the defense all you want, they deserved it, but the "star" QB also crapped the bed right alongside them.
Yes, he was a major reason why we lost. He was terrible in that first half and then churned up stats when the game was 27-0. The defense also was a major reason we lost. They got roasted. Frankly, I thought the team was ill prepared and that falls on McCarthy. He was also a reason we lost and should have been fired after that game.
In the case of the Cowboys getting depantsed by the Packers, the responsibility largely falls on the defense/DC who got shredded and the QB who was pretty atrocious when the game was still within reach, only piling up stats when the game was out of reach. Throw in McCarthy, who did a poor job and should have been fired, you see why we got run out of AT&T in January.
Should I wait for your apology?

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kurt Warner has literally criticized Dak in the past. Further, even in the video you keep trotting out as proof, Warner clearly has criticism for Dak. Aikman, as well, has hurled some criticisms Dak's way too. Let's not pretend these guys are doing what you Daksters are doing every day on this board.

There's a difference between Warner saying a play design was bad and a WR ran a bad route but also says he's not sure why Dak did this or that and then you guys who then take fairly balanced takes and twist them into total defense of Dak.
Where did Kurt say he's not sure why Dak did this or that? Put the video and timestamp.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL. You are such an embarrassment. I've said multiple times the defense was bad that game. What you don't like is that I don't use the defense sucking to give Dak a pass for his poor showing in the first half of that game.

Here, I will help you.

From the Bucky Brooks thread, for example:

Should I wait for your apology?
Wow, impressive. Must be a 1st!

Sorry, I hardly delved into that thread. Clearly, I missed your miracle statements.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Growing up as a Cowboys fan, we didn't have the internet, blogs, Twitter, discussion forums, 24/7 NFL coverage.....

We had a radio show during the season, the Dallas Cowboys Weekly, preseason magazines, and a newspaper column or two. I was always starving for information anywhere I could find it.

I honestly never thought it would reach a point where we are just getting too much information.
So true, and on top of that there are many media types, and amatuers who get paid to do this year round.
So if no real info is there they just start making stuff up!
Also they talk about 1 thing way too much, and after a short while I am sick of hearing about it.

Sydla

Reaction score
Wow, impressive. Must be a 1st!

Sorry, I hardly delved into that thread. Clearly, I missed your miracle statements.
I’ve been clear on this since that game. But once again, in your dogged desire to always prop up Dak, you said something completely foolish and got called out.

Take the L.

Sydla

Reaction score
Where did Kurt say he's not sure why Dak did this or that? Put the video and timestamp.
He literally says during the analysis of the first interception that the throw has to be outside to Lamb. They fact he then lays out issues with the design and why Dak may have not made the throw, he’s clear Dak has to make that read.

Again you take much of this analysis and shove it through a Dak is the best filter.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
cole should challenge CD to a race, 40 yd dash , and cole gets a spot of 1 yd per 1 year . If he is 10 years older
he gets 10 yd spot.
Cole could probably win that?

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He literally says during the analysis of the first interception that the throw has to be outside to Lamb. They fact he then lays out issues with the design and why Dak may have not made the throw, he’s clear Dak has to make that read.

Again you take much of this analysis and shove it through a Dak is the best filter.
people hear and see what they want to be , not what is.

plasticman

Reaction score
Back in my day drama like this didn't happen because we had no social media.
We didn't get all the petty little stuff. Also, we never got the step-by-step 100 different explanations and analysis leading up to a dramatic event. We got the dramatic event as it happened and that was it.

I never knew a 2nd round pick, Todd Christiransen, was in a dispute with Schram and Landry until they waived him. I never knew about Hollywood Henderson's cocaine addiction until they cut him. I didn't even know that Roger Staubach was experiencing difficulties due to concussions until he suddenly retired.

Today it almost seems as though the media deliberately stokes and inflates the drama.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did Cole Beasley's wife give his nads back from her purse for a few minutes? What happened here?
At least Beasley didn't meltdown like a 5 year old child in a playoff game...

Maybe we need Beasley's wife to coach CeeDee...

kumizi

Reaction score
Beasley is right

All these silly workouts some athletes do with their celebrity trainers makes me laugh. Even the all time greats like Lebron James and Tom Brady do some incredibly stupid workouts. Everyone in training circles knows Bradys BFF and trainer Alex Guerrero is a joke.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Beasley is right

All these silly workouts some athletes do with their celebrity trainers makes me laugh. Even the all time greats like Lebron James and Tom Brady do some incredibly stupid workouts. Everyone in training circles knows Bradys BFF and trainer Alex Guerrero is a joke.
I mean Brady did play into to his mid 40s at a high level. That dosent happen without proper training, rest and diet. Lebron is old too especially in a sort that requires good knees.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cole's always running his mouth.........

https://athlonsports.com/nfl/buffal...al-comments-national-gay-flag-football-league

Bills Ex Cole Beasley Suspended on Social Media After Controversial Comments​

Former Buffalo Bills receiver Cole Beasley recently voiced his disagreement with the team's decision to partner with the National Gay Flag Football League.

Here's a player who never started a full season, never had a 1000-yard season, and never played any WR position other than slot trying to tell another player who's an ALL-Pro how to train. He could have easily handled this off social media.......pretty sure he could have gotten CeeDee's contact # easily.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BeasCo00.htm
The man is allowed to have an opinion. He is also freely able to express his opinions

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Bease was fine until he said "don't be so sensitive", an unnecessary shot. It's also hilarious coming from him.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Beasley tells CD not to be so sensitive with no sense of self awareness that he just overreacted to something an online nobody said.