Twitter: CeeDee vs Cole Beasley on Twitter

Sydla

Reaction score
How old are you? 13? Sure act like it.
In what way?

Just pointing out the hilarious hypocrisy some fans have here. Some of you get so upset when the Cowboys are criticized by fans and yet some of those same people wish Cole Beasley, who trashed the Cowboys, could play again for us. It's pretty funny.

Oh and it absolutely is true that some of the biggest Lamb detractors tend to be the biggest Dak homers. Something tells me you took offense to that comment because you fall into that group.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Some funny stuff here. Of course those that typically are the most critical of Lamb tend to be Dak fanboys. Funny how that works.

And the other funny thing is those wishing Beasley was back, despite the fact he trashed the organization on the way out the door. A fan does it here, they are a hater, Beasley does it and you guys quickly forget and cream yourselves over wishing that Beasley could play again in Dallas. LOL.

I'll never get this fanbase.
What's funny is those that think CD will have the same if not better stats with Dak gone tend to have DDS. Stupidity is how that works.

No on is wishing Beasley back at this age and he has every right to talk about his experience with Cowboys organization. He also has not been the only one, there seems to be a pattern.

I agree, about fan base.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I don't need to hear Cole try to tell CeeDee how to train and I definitely don't need to hear CeeDee defending himself as though it was a personal attack. I would be like Lebron crying because he though Brian Scalabreni wasn't giving him the respect he deserves.

Sydla

Reaction score
What's funny is those that think CD will have the same if not better stats with Dak gone tend to have DDS. Stupidity is how that works.

No on is wishing Beasley back at this age and he has every right to talk about his experience with Cowboys organization. He also has not been the only one, there seems to be a pattern.

I agree, about fan base.
Who thinks that?

Any top WR that is paired with a bad QB is going to see their production decrease. You take Hurts out in Philly and pair AJ Brown and Smith with say Mariota? Yeah, their stats are gonna go down. But the reality is that the Dak fanboys tend to be more critical of Lamb than other fans here, in part, because they are constantly looking for scapegoats for the shortcomings of Dak.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't need to hear Cole try to tell CeeDee how to train and I definitely don't need to hear CeeDee defending himself as though it was a personal attack. I would be like Lebron crying because he though Brian Scalabreni wasn't giving him the respect he deserves.
Leflop is always crying.

He needs better acting classes in the off season.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In what way?

Just pointing out the hilarious hypocrisy some fans have here. Some of you get so upset when the Cowboys are criticized by fans and yet some of those same people wish Cole Beasley, who trashed the Cowboys, could play again for us. It's pretty funny.

Oh and it absolutely is true that some of the biggest Lamb detractors tend to be the biggest Dak homers. Something tells me you took offense to that comment because you fall into that group.
I didn't take offense at all. You're wrong 90% of the time.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Who thinks that?

Any top WR that is paired with a bad QB is going to see their production decrease. You take Hurts out in Philly and pair AJ Brown and Smith with say Mariota? Yeah, their stats are gonna go down. But the reality is that the Dak fanboys tend to be more critical of Lamb than other fans here, in part, because they are constantly looking for scapegoats for the shortcomings of Dak.
Shortcomings of Dak?

Dak is about to break all franchise QB records, but he has shortcomings?

Hilarious.

Sydla

Reaction score
Shortcomings of Dak?

Dak is about to break all franchise QB records, but he has shortcomings?

Hilarious.
I can't tell if you are just obtuse here or you are this way in real life.

The point is that when Dak struggles, you guys love looking for scapegoats - whether it's the bad play design or play calls, the coaches, Lamb, the OL, the run game, etc.

So yeah, those that criticize Lamb the most tend to be Dak homers who are constantly looking for scapegoats to cover for Dak's mistakes/bad plays/shortcomings.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I can't tell if you are just obtuse here or you are this way in real life.

The point is that when Dak struggles, you guys love looking for scapegoats - whether it's the bad play design or play calls, the coaches, Lamb, the OL, the run game, etc.

So yeah, those that criticize Lamb the most tend to be Dak homers who are constantly looking for scapegoats to cover for Dak's mistakes/bad plays/shortcomings.
I don't recall when the D struggles fans taking ownership.

Sydla

Reaction score
Exactly. Shoot, we have fans tearing Parsons to shreds if he doesn't have like 2 sacks in a game, whining that he's more concerned with his image and podcast than playing football and that he should just go to Philly since he seems to love them so much.

And there were A LOT of people that wanted Quinn gone, especially after the GB debacle, and were happy when he got hired by the Commanders. Lawrence is always a fan favorite of criticism week to week.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Targets aren't just happenstance. You have to get open, be trusted and make plays.

Cole and the offense couldn't handle that many targets. CD earns his and delivers. Be real man.
It also helps when plays are designed for you and you are not the 4th option.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Cole is right! Dude was never given a chance. Hardly any targets yet he gets plenty of separation. He got his revenge when he was with the Bills. I actually enjoyed that.

Sydla

Reaction score
Cole is right! Dude was never given a chance. Hardly any targets yet he gets plenty of separation. He got his revenge when he was with the Bills. I actually enjoyed that.
The Beasley love is peculiar to me. He was a nice slot guy. That's it. Some of you are acting like we let Randy Moss walk in FA. He had one really good year in Buffalo, finishing with just below 1000 yards, and then kind of slipped back and then was done in football a year later.