Twitter: CeeDee vs Cole Beasley on Twitter

plasticman

Reaction score
Growing up as a Cowboys fan, we didn't have the internet, blogs, Twitter, discussion forums, 24/7 NFL coverage.....

We had a radio show during the season, the Dallas Cowboys Weekly, preseason magazines, and a newspaper column or two. I was always starving for information anywhere I could find it.

I honestly never thought it would reach a point where we are just getting too much information.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Not exactly. Cole was never the first option. He was not a #1 WR. If your not aware the #1 WR gets the most targets. Cole was the 3rd or 4th receiver on the team at best including TE's.

Once he left Dallas that changed immediately in Buffalo.
Yes, exactly - I was thinking he wasn't even the #2 WR, he was a great 3 though. He was biggest on 3rd down. He got open quick, always caught what was thrown to him - he was clutch. Really helped in moving the chains, thats what I remember most about him. But you can't even compare him to CD.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The best offseason ever.

If you want to argue that only people who were better or achieved more can teach others something then i might wonder where all these coaches come from ?

Nobody ever could have trained Federer or Dokovic.

Twitter idiots at their best.

Why not go back and sleep under the bridge again? At least you wont disturb others then. And please take Beasley, CD. Micah and all the other a-scoial media addicts with you.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's all about pride, when it comes to that training for Cee Dee and Cole Beasley.
I'd like nothing better than to see both of them playing on the same team. :flagwave:

I'm quite sure that with both of them around, they'd make the Cowboys a winner.

Last edited:

nathanlt

Reaction score
On the workout part to help build better explosion and separation, Cole Beasley is correct. Heavy weight squat lifting and power cleans definitely will help build stronger muscles that will help improve your burst and separation. Cole Beasley's career tape proves it.

Cole Beasley knows what he's talking about, so what's the problem???

Lamb enjoyed having the advice of Brandin Cooks last year. What would be wrong with some Cole Beasley moves to add to the production?

CWR

Reaction score
Growing up as a Cowboys fan, we didn't have the internet, blogs, Twitter, discussion forums, 24/7 NFL coverage.....

We had a radio show during the season, the Dallas Cowboys Weekly, preseason magazines, and a newspaper column or two. I was always starving for information anywhere I could find it.

I honestly never thought it would reach a point where we are just getting too much information.
Yeah it's crazy. I remember digging for Cowboys info, and when you found something it was a treasure.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It's all about pride, when it comes to that training for Cee Dee and Cole Beasley.
I'd like nothing better than to see both of them playing on the same team. :flagwave:

I'm quite sure that with both of them around, they'd make the Cowboys a winner.
Totally agree, BF!

If only Cole Beasley was 3 years younger? He's 35 now and didn't play at all last year. In 2022, after playing for 2 teams, he only gained 35 yards as a WR. Yikes. His body is likely done with football.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BeasCo00.htm

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Back in my day drama like this didn't happen because we had no social media.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Agreed. Cole Beasley could help CeeDee. I don't understand why CeeDee got so offensive against Beasley?
That's where I am so confused on this. Have we gotten so soft as a society that a former pro athlete making a workout recommendation to a current pro athlete is considered trash talk?

It's not like Beasley is some old school guy from the 80s who played just doing squats/bench press/deadlifts all year. The guy was active just a few years ago and has experience with both old school and new school training philosophies.

Sydla

Reaction score
Some funny stuff here. Of course those that typically are the most critical of Lamb tend to be Dak fanboys. Funny how that works.

And the other funny thing is those wishing Beasley was back, despite the fact he trashed the organization on the way out the door. A fan does it here, they are a hater, Beasley does it and you guys quickly forget and cream yourselves over wishing that Beasley could play again in Dallas. LOL.

I'll never get this fanbase.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Yeah it's crazy. I remember digging for Cowboys info, and when you found something it was a treasure.
I really don't think it is a case of too much information. For me at least it is all about winning and losing. Imagine this is 1996 and someone is trying to tell Irvin how to train. Irvin would lose his mind and trash the clown on Twitter and it would be awesome because Irvin is a god and a winner and a hero. CeeDee is an incredible talent and does not need to defend himself against Cole but when he does it comes across as defensive and pathetic because he just finished getting dog walked out of the playoffs.

Reactions: CWR

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Some funny stuff here. Of course those that typically are the most critical of Lamb tend to be Dak fanboys. Funny how that works.

And the other funny thing is those wishing Beasley was back, despite the fact he trashed the organization on the way out the door. A fan does it here, they are a hater, Beasley does it and you guys quickly forget and cream yourselves over wishing that Beasley could play again in Dallas. LOL.

I'll never get this fanbase.
How old are you? 13? Sure act like it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Too much info and too many opinions for too much of the year.
We're there.