CFP Clemson vs tOSU

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm trying to agree. But Trevor has a ring and OSU's most successful NFL QB is, what, Mike Tomczak?

I couldn't care less with what you agree. Compare Clemson to Ohio State and get back to me. One of us is in the top 5 in all time wins, and it ain't Clemson.

Dabo Said Coastal Carolina was better than Ohio State. He deserves his turd sandwich. If you want to share it with him, have at it.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dabo had the audacity to rank Coastal Carolina above Ohio State. He got we he deserved tonight, and this Ohio State alum is loving every bit of it.
I thought that was due to them only playing 6 games?

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Just remember something that Swinney seemed to forget: tOSU had a bunch of players in quarantine for some of the games where they weren't dominant.

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-...anded-in-Big-Ten-Championship-Game-157313474/

They had 21 players out in the big 10 championship, including players like Olave. They were bound to play a lot better once they got their team back and Clemson didn't seem ready for it. Waaaaaaaaaay too arrogant.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
THe little bit I got to watch, it really looked like OH is just super talented and CLEM just cannot keep up w/ their superior athleticism.
Pretty much. The Buckeyes just looked ready to play and Clemson, not so much.

The OL controlling the line of scrimmage was what got the ball rolling, and from there, the rest of the team started dominating the Tigers.

It was great to watch because I really like that kind of smash mouth football.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I couldn't care less with what you agree. Compare Clemson to Ohio State and get back to me. One of us is in the top 5 in all time wins, and it ain't Clemson.

Dabo Said Coastal Carolina was better than Ohio State. He deserves his turd sandwich. If you want to share it with him, have at it.
Damn dude, you're triggered.

ghst187

Reaction score
King of the Barbie Lawrence obsession.

I hope you learned something tonight. "Generational QB". :muttley:

Fields > Lawrence. Help yourself to a clue.

not sure how this can be serious.
This is like saying Romo is better than Peyton Manning because he beat him once.
If Fields had a bigger body of work I think we’d have a better idea. Right now, Lawrence is a championship QB with an incredible, lengthy body of work to evaluate, even more than Barrow had last year and he did very well immediately as a pro. Fields is a QB that has some real promise but not without question marks because we just don’t have as much tape and out of seven games this year...two have question marks.

disregard because I now realize I shouldn’t have responded to inflammatory tribal comments because unlikely any meaningful discussion will ensue.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It was due to Dabo being Dabo. He could've ranked them anywhere he chose. He chose 11 because he thought his boys could back him up.

He was wrong.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Dabo had the audacity to rank Coastal Carolina above Ohio State. He got we he deserved tonight, and this Ohio State alum is loving every bit of it.
And you should. That was a great win for your team. That was pretty dumb what Dabo said. Best of luck to your alumni in the Championship game. I will admit I am pulling for Bama. I have been a Bama fan since the mid 70’s. The 80’s were brutal for me rooting for them though.

Qcard

Reaction score

Guys like @CATCH17 hang these labels on players.

Maybe Trevor Lawrence couldn’t carry the Tigers to another championship.

Must be hard for Generational Talent Lawerence to carry a collegiate team that has lost 17 players to the NFL draft

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Guys like @CATCH17 hang these labels on players.

Maybe Trevor Lawrence couldn’t carry the Tigers to another championship.

Must be hard for Generational Talent Lawerence to carry a collegiate team that has lost 17 players to the NFL draft

lol what?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

Lol.. If you say so.

I doubt the NFL agrees with you.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Can we have a thread for the game mods?

We’ve had a lot of discussion about Lawrence vs Fields in the draft zone.

You thought this was going to be a Barbie coronation - why else would you start this thread?

Enjoy that turd burger. Put some ketchup on it, lots of it. It'll go down a bit easier. :muttley:

kskboys

Reaction score
not sure how this can be serious.
This is like saying Romo is better than Peyton Manning because he beat him once.
If Fields had a bigger body of work I think we’d have a better idea. Right now, Lawrence is a championship QB with an incredible, lengthy body of work to evaluate, even more than Barrow had last year and he did very well immediately as a pro. Fields is a QB that has some real promise but not without question marks because we just don’t have as much tape and out of seven games this year...two have question marks.
I would take Barbie between the two w/o a 2nd thought.

Elway was 3-8 his senior year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol.. If you say so.

I doubt the NFL agrees with you.

You're clueless. You've been pimping Barbie for months, and it's the only reason you started this thread. It was all about patting yourself on the back.

Instead, your favorite girl went home with another guy. Keep sharing the keen football insights, genius. :muttley:

kskboys

Reaction score
It was due to Dabo being Dabo. He could've ranked them anywhere he chose. He chose 11 because he thought his boys could back him up.

He was wrong.
Sounds like he said something really dumb!!!! I'm not even sure who it is.

DFWJC

Reaction score
It was.
Dabo never said any team was better than Ohio State.
He said that because they only played 6 games, a ton of teams earned the right to be rated ahead of them
Had ZERO to do with how good they are.

but he should not have said it anyway. Dumb

Qcard

Reaction score
You thought this was going to be a Barbie coronation - why else would you start this thread?

Enjoy that turd burger. Put some ketchup on it, lots of it. It'll go down a bit easier. :muttley:
Nope....the Kaaya is better Prospect than Mahomes crow pie is still on the table...:laugh: