Charean Williams believes Dallas might franchise Dak 2 years

rags747

Reaction score
I'm down for this, love Dak but not necessarily as a QB, love Dak as a leader of men. Dak deserves about $25m. per yr

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You got me on that one, I copy pasted 2017 instead of 2018. My bad.

In 2018 Dak "only" had more touchdowns, fewer interceptions, lower interception rate, better yards per attempt, adjusted yards per attempt, yards per completion, passer rating, QBR, adjusted net yards per attempt, game winning drives, wins and postseason wins than Carr.

With far less talent on Offense, Carr posted more yards and a better completion percentage. I mean, you have to know that Carr has nobody to throw to and he definitely doesn't have Zeke, nor does he have the Offensive line or the Defense. I don't get all the hate for Carr, to be honest. You put Dak in Oakland and he's not throwing for 4000 yards and 20 TDs. He's not winning 13 games and all of the stats that you are mention above are not happening. Whatever, if you don't like Carr, that's fine but I'm just saying, Dak would not be putting up the numbers that Carr did last year in Oakland. That would not have happened.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't have said "don't like", it's not the right term but i believe at least half the fan base do not believe he is the answer. I don't dislike Dak but i don't think he is the answer

Yah, whatever. Im more than positive he is the guy. People that think we need an elite Tom Brady type will never be satisfied. I heard the same nonsense about Romo.

Look what Washington did with RG3, look what Philly did for Wentz. Its a complete stroke of luck to stumble on Dak with a 4th rounder. It has allowed us to build the team around the QB better in that regard without having to spend crazy draft capital to find him. You would be hard pressed to find many young QB's that have had a better first 3 years then Dak has.

Dak Will be a top 10 QB his entire career and that is plenty good enough. Same as Romo was good enough. The job now is for Jones to continue to build the defense. Save a scheme and coordinator the offense is set for several years.

Dak is only going to get better.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
You got me on that one, I copy pasted 2017 instead of 2018. My bad.

In 2018 Dak "only" had more touchdowns, fewer interceptions, lower interception rate, better yards per attempt, adjusted yards per attempt, yards per completion, passer rating, QBR, adjusted net yards per attempt, game winning drives, wins and postseason wins than Carr.

Carr had 1% better completion rate, more pass attempts and threw for like 10 yards a game more.

Don't waste your breathe...facts are not the strong points of people of their ilk.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I agree. your post could go up on the all time worst posts threads

I am talking about 2019, not when Thomas played in the NFL and teams played great defense. Don't compare Zeke, who refused to use his speed on the outside of that Rams d, to Thomas who ACTUALLY was a vital part getting his Bills teams to 3 straight SB's. Don't insult my intelligence .

yeah.... Thomas had 13 yards rushing against the Commanders, and a whopping 19 yards the following year against dallas in back to back SBs. He refused to adjust his game, he therefor sucks using your logic.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
We drated Mike White last year. Gotta see what he has in camp. He has the strong arm.

Should bring in another and White, Rush, and new guy can knife fight it out to see who stays.

White was a poor fit, IMO. We should bring in running QBs *and actually run them*.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Plenty of time to work this out, Dak is still cheap this year and the FO knows this. Heck, they could sign a 3 year deal now for 60 million and achieve the same $$$s as this years pay and two franchise tags.
I've been for a 1 year extension at franchise value, spreading half that money to this year to avoid a holdout at 2mil.

Going for a 2 year extension at franchise value is a thought too.