Chaz “can’t play” Green

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
What % chance does “Can’t Play” have of making this team? It should be a big fat 0 chance, but with Jerry and Garrett l’ll say 10%. If he makes this team after the Atlanta all time debacle and after his terrible preseason this FO has some explaining to do. If anyone can rationalize it Garrett can.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
5%. I think trading for Ehinger was the last straw and I don't see Edwards being knocked off over Green.
Better not be. At least Edwards can stay on his feet and stand in the other guys way for at least 2 seconds.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Until we actually find a decent swing T, at least he knows the plays and is a decent run blocker.

Pants

Reaction score
I used to think that Green's future, because of his size alone, would the bouncer at the door stopping people from getting in without paying the cover charge....but, Green likely couldn't stop the 110 pound girls from getting past him, let alone a normal adult male

glimmerman

Reaction score
He isn’t cut yet.. there is no reason he hasn’t been. Other than someone likes him.

Praxit

Reaction score
..Just like the the pacific has The Bermuda Triangle. Chazz has The Falcon Triangle.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5%. I think trading for Ehinger was the last straw and I don't see Edwards being knocked off over Green.

The only thing is both Ehinger and Edwards are OGs, and Green is an OT. After the starters and Fleming, Green is the only other OT on the roster, so it will come down to how many OTs the team feels it needs to have. With the history of Smith's back, it's possible they may want to keep an extra OT.

Praxit

Reaction score
The only thing is both Ehinger and Edwards are OGs, and Green is an OT. After the starters and Fleming, Green is the only other OT on the roster, so it will come down to how many OTs the team feels it needs to have. With the history of Smith's back, it's possible they may want to keep an extra OT.
OmerV, ...lets hope they can find another OT. Im sure someone is out there, just a tad better. WHich could make the difference in the world. ;)

lopey

Reaction score
What % chance does “Can’t Play” have of making this team? It should be a big fat 0 chance, but with Jerry and Garrett l’ll say 10%. If he makes this team after the Atlanta all time debacle and after his terrible preseason this FO has some explaining to do. If anyone can rationalize it Garrett can.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
OmerV, ...lets hope they can find another OT. Im sure someone is out there, just a tad better. WHich could make the difference in the world. ;)

I would be more worried about him if he were the first option of the bench like he was last year. With Fleming he would be second option, so the odds of needing him would be slim.