Chaz “can’t play” Green

dallasdave

Reaction score
What % chance does “Can’t Play” have of making this team? It should be a big fat 0 chance, but with Jerry and Garrett l’ll say 10%. If he makes this team after the Atlanta all time debacle and after his terrible preseason this FO has some explaining to do. If anyone can rationalize it Garrett can.
Please end Chaz

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Agreed.
Chaz will do Chaz, nothing more he can do .

tenor.gif

Buzzbait

Reaction score
The only thing is both Ehinger and Edwards are OGs, and Green is an OT. After the starters and Fleming, Green is the only other OT on the roster, so it will come down to how many OTs the team feels it needs to have. With the history of Smith's back, it's possible they may want to keep an extra OT.

I saw a couple guys at Home Depot the other day, we could ask them to fill in. They couldn't be worse than Green.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I want him to make the team just so I can see homers try to defend the move. I bet they are hoping Chaz gets cut so they don’t have to put a positive spin on keeping him.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want him to make the team just so I can see homers try to defend the move. I bet they are hoping Chaz gets cut so they don’t have to put a positive spin on keeping him.

You’re preference is for the team make choices you think are bad so you can continue to have a point of disagreement with other posters?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
How he wasnt the first one to get his release slip is amazing...

The backup kicker/punter helping to keep the workload off Bailey/Chris should have been released after him

Hey man, leave Brett Maher out of any conversation about Chaz. His 57 yard field goal was way better than anything Green has done.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How he wasnt the first one to get his release slip is amazing...

The backup kicker/punter helping to keep the workload off Bailey/Chris should have been released after him

What difference does the order in which people are released make?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I saw a couple guys at Home Depot the other day, we could ask them to fill in. They couldn't be worse than Green.
Actually they could be a lot worse

He isn't very good but he is better than almost all of our other options....... Flemming hasn't shown much either.... the new guy is a OG/C

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You’re preference is for the team make choices you think are bad so you can continue to have a point of disagreement with other posters?
Sure, football is about entertainment, right and homers defend every move. I can’t wait to see what they have in strore for this one. Told my wife to buy extra popcorn for this one/. I have no influence on what they do anyway so a I might as well laugh about the moves instead of whine about them, right?