Chaz “can’t play” Green

staubach24

Reaction score
Ca"Chaz"Trophe fooled us because he looks like somebody who can play his position and he can't. Accept the fact that he was a swing and a miss as a 3rd round pick, cut him, and MOVE ON ALREADY!!

cern

Reaction score
now that chaz is no longer here to kick around anymore, next man up. there will be no shortage of those we can disparage.

blueblood70

Reaction score
now that chaz is no longer here to kick around anymore, next man up. there will be no shortage of those we can disparage.
but he was front and center couldn't hide how bad he was last year and now all of camp.. someone knew will take a while to emerge but it looks like Maher and Rico might be in the running ;))

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I wonder what happened to the guy. He showed promise the first couple of years in between injuries,,,, I guess the injuries took their toll or he just quit trying.

Coaching staff screwed him up by trying to make him a guard, then moving him back to tackle, then guard again.

stiletto

Reaction score
Gotta find a new drinking game now.....who can I pick on?? Hopefully not Maher..

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Have to give the front office credit. They finally realized Chaz can't play. Took them a long time, but they figured it out. Bravo, Jerry!