Chaz Green better than Ron Leary

Reaction score
Green was terrific. Definitey better getting to the 2nd level and pulling than Leary.

Even more ironic is that Leary is out injured.
Just one game. Too early to draw conclusions.

Greens ability has never been in question. At least to me. It's always been about his health. He isn't any good if he can stay on the field.

It is ironic if Green plays and Leary is out though.

Interesting that the guy on the line who had the most trouble was Fredrick. He really struggled at times. Sometimes you just have to give credit to the other guy.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
X, thanks for posting this,, I didn't get to see the game, just snipets so far.
Did Green start over Cooper?

eyedoc

Reaction score

Greens ability has never been in question. At least to me. It's always been about his health. He isn't any good if he can stay on the field.

Interesting that the guy on the line who had the most trouble was Fredrick. He really struggled at times. Sometimes you just have to give credit to the other guy.
The Beard was playing one of the best d-linemen in all of football against the run. That man was stout! Go Cowboys

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Too early to draw conclusions...at CZ...:omg:

Most teams wouldn't have their Center single blocking Snacks.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Green was terrific. Definitey better getting to the 2nd level and pulling than Leary.

Even more ironic is that Leary is out injured.

Leary is more powerful, Leary is better at pulling and to the 2nd level, as you say. Except when he's in the training room! If Chaz can stay on the field, he'll be a monster.

canters

Reaction score
Green looked good and athletic. His only issue has always been staying healthy. If he can stay on the field we'll be A-OK.
I am beginning to wonder if Boo Boo Green is just a guy who will do anything to avoid pre-season and training camp, and was really capable of playing the whole time.