Chaz Green better than Ron Leary

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Leary was over-rated by some.

Healthy... Green is a better talent.

That's what my eyes tell me.
That's what my rhythmic algorithms that I just made up( or did I?) have been telling me via ticker-tape.
And who doesn't trust a good ticker-tape?!
I tell you!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The question is not whether Green is better than Leary or not.

The question is: Are the Cowboys better?

By moving Green to the guard position and using the money they would have paid to keep Leary in a more productive way...... like to re-sign Martin.... are the Cowboys better?
This times 1000+.

Nailed it.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
Oh Collins will only get better.

I wasn't and still not completely sure about Green at LG.

I think it's odd that they didn't just leave Collins and Green in their original positions. IMO they are both tackles.

I think they just want Collins to play RT for monetary reasons and they feel like they can find guards easier.

I share this same thought.

CG won me over last year when he was filling in for TS due to injury. It showed to me that despite being injured seemingly all the time he is a talented OT because he was pretty good maybe even great when he was playing. It made more sense to keep him as the swing OT to back up both TS and LC because OT's are harder to come by and are more expensive in general.

I think CG is playing G because the coaching staff wants to get the best 5 linemen on the field. That tells me that CG is a better G despite being an OT than JC who is a full time G.

Last edited:

Gameover

Reaction score
Green played well in place of Smith last season. His bones are just allergic to a football field

Pants

Reaction score
I will play the "wait and see" game....loved seeing him pull, and it not be a hammy

Reaction score
Must be over-reaction Monday :lmao2:. Come on, dude, really?! Leary played 17 games last season, every one like a Pro Bowler. Green has played ONE game so far. He did all right, but let's not get carried away.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's what my rhythmic algorithms that I just made up( or did I?) have been telling me via ticker-tape.
And who doesn't trust a good ticker-tape?!
I tell you!

No love for punch cards?

I just missed that era. They still had some punch card machines in the computer lab in my first college programming class.

FortranCardPROJ039.agr.jpg

image006.jpg

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No love for punch cards?

I just missed that era. They still had some punch card machines in the computer lab in my first college programming class.

FortranCardPROJ039.agr.jpg

image006.jpg
Punch cards created the world we live in.
So... no. No love for "lunch" cards. Even though they are the grandfathers of computer programs and the basis of why half of our population are losing the privacy of their personal information.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Green's issue going back to college is availability, not ability. It would be great if he finally shook the injury bug for a season or two.
I think he could have been a borderline 1st rounder if was not for the boo-boos