Chaz Green talks about the Falcon game

Rayman70

Reaction score
Doesn't matter what he says, it's all there for anyone to see, including the coaching staff that hadn't planned on him not being up to it. He was just awful and so were they.

Part of me feels for the kid because that is universally acknowledged as the worst game any Cowboys OL ever played and this team had those 5 Matadors in 1989 and Pozderac for comparison.

It is one thing to realize he screwed up but he has yet to show he belongs on this OL. All the admission and accepting the blame will not create talent. He had no business on any NFL field that day. He is simply not good enough when it is needed.
I recall ole phil Pozderac...he was a walking talking holding call lol. Chaz has no business opening his piehole about anything. He's lucky just to be in the NFL at this point. Unless he gets his conditioning issues solved like NOW...he will be out of the NFL midway thru camp. WHO knows..maybe if he were in shape he might be a halfway decent guard. For the staff to keep playing him at tackle is nuts. He clearly is in way over his head. You can hide many flaws at guard..thats where he should be IF he can get into shape. I actually doubt his "want to" .