Check in for DC forum refugees

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing comes close to Bugs Bunny Road Runner show!!!

Overture, cut the lights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is it, we'll hit the heights
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it!

I used to march around the living room singing that song and pumping my arms demonstrably until I retired and figured it was time to grow up. I WAS WRONG! I may grow old but I will not grow up. In fact, I marched around singing that before finishing what you started, And I am not embarrassed. However, Otis laughed so hard he coughed up two fur balls.

"Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal"......Michigan J. Frog

kskboys

Reaction score

I used to march around the living room singing that song and pumping my arms demonstrably until I retired and figured it was time to grow up. I WAS WRONG! I may grow old but I will not grow up. In fact, I marched around singing that before finishing what you started, And I am not embarrassed. However, Otis laughed so hard he coughed up two fur balls.

Dude, you did not!!!

My little sister is 11 years younger than me, so when she was a kid and I was in my 20's, we'd grab whatever was at hand and march around singing that song!!! And yes, I still do it!!

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Dude, you did not!!!

My little sister is 11 years younger than me, so when she was a kid and I was in my 20's, we'd grab whatever was at hand and march around singing that song!!! And yes, I still do it!!

CPanther95

Reaction score

For singing, I was more of a 'Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp' theme song singing guy. If I wasn't afraid of my brothers overhearing me, I might have added 'Josie and the *****cats' to my sing list.

To this day....
My Default whistling song: Green Acres
My Default humming song: Get Smart or Hogan's Heroes

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For singing, I was more of a 'Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp' theme song singing guy. If I wasn't afraid of my brothers overhearing me, I might have added 'Josie and the *****cats' to my sing list.

To this day....
The Andy Griffith Show
Whatever crappy song I can't get out of my head.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude, you did not!!!

That song laid the groundwork for the goosebumps when the Star Wars theme kicks off a movie.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

To this day....
My hummer is The Pink Panther theme
I don't whistle much because I suck at it. Maybe I should blow? If I could, I would whistle "2001 Space Odyssey" but those notes are too long at the front and I might pass out. And I would probably look stupid doing it. Wait................yep, real stupid. And I am prone to cut me some slack.

However, I balance all of this out with my mouth guitar go to "Smoke on the Water" or "Walk Away" by The James Gang. I used to do "Paranoid" but found myself getting too excited and needed to slow it down a tad.

kskboys

Reaction score
Thanks.

After the Cowboys Forum was nuked, I came here and saw you and a few others. Gotta hang around to see the day you finally get your DT in the draft.
Well, things are a' changin' a bit. Not sure we've gained enough brains yet, but it's getting closer.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Well, things are a' changin' a bit. Not sure we've gained enough brains yet, but it's getting closer.

I saw some page with maybe two dozen 1st round mock picks for us. DT was the most common position. Could be.

Did you see the revisionist history going on with Broaddus, maybe others, on Collins? How he got better when he went to his "natural position" of 1tech?

I thought he fit what Marinelli wants at 1tech pretty well, but whatever you think of that, I was just flabbergasted with the revisionism. We played him at 3tech as a rookie, and all the talk at the time was how he was a prototypical 3tech.

(Couldn't find the article, though. If anyone saw it too, please post the link.)

kskboys

Reaction score
I saw some page with maybe two dozen 1st round mock picks for us. DT was the most common position. Could be.

Did you see the revisionist history going on with Broaddus, maybe others, on Collins? How he got better when he went to his "natural position" of 1tech?

I thought he fit what Marinelli wants at 1tech pretty well, but whatever you think of that, I was just flabbergasted with the revisionism. We played him at 3tech as a rookie, and all the talk at the time was how he was a prototypical 3tech.

(Couldn't find the article, though. If anyone saw it too, please post the link.)

I didn't, but I'm not surprised. Those guys couldn't think their way out of a cabbage patch.

Why do people still listen to Broaddus? I don't, but all I've ever seen from him is idiocy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thanks.

After the Cowboys Forum was nuked, I came here and saw you and a few others. Gotta hang around to see the day you finally get your DT in the draft.
His DT is in the draft all day long... unless DT doesn't mean what I think it does.

Mad_max

Reaction score
Dude, you did not!!!

I was a grown man and would watch it with my kids.